Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Actually, you can get both, you just have to avoid Arthur the Friday night where Dad wants to take you to dinner the same time Arthur does.

I made a pervy run with my Ash so she's basically into old men and girls. What can I say, I'm a Katie's Corruption guy!

Reactions: mav2099

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Actually, you can get both, you just have to avoid Arthur the Friday night where Dad wants to take you to dinner the same time Arthur does.

I made a pervy run with my Ash so she's basically into old men and girls. What can I say, I'm a Katie's Corruption guy!
Oh, hell yeah... I'm doing that tonight.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Oh, I actually thought that was a required event for both. Damn, this game is pretty impressive in it's variables

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

then you miss arthur in hotel?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. You catch up with him later at home, though. Such are the sacrifices one must make if you want to partake of "real" daddy love. It's a twisted web we weave...

Reactions: mav2099

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. And AC is actually gay, so I suppose even more twists could be afoot.

Of course, there is the popular : "Any similarity to any person, living or deceased, is purely coincidental", so there's that.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
does anyone know whtat v 15 is focusing on? i'm hoping for arthur. haven't seem him in a good minute.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
does anyone know whtat v 15 is focusing on? i'm hoping for arthur. haven't seem him in a good minute.
Yep. Seems about right. Jasmine, Dave, Jack, Eva, Doug, Wilson, Tyrone, Jessica, her dad- all of them have been shown recently.

Who else has been missing? Maybe its time Ash starts putting the moves on Iris. And those students Ash and Eva hooked up with could reappear. Since Ethan and Ash's mother are tied to the Wheel club mystery I expect some plot development but not straight up sex scenes.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes