px305

May 6, 2017
Yep. Seems about right. Jasmine, Dave, Jack, Eva, Doug, Wilson, Tyrone, Jessica, her dad- all of them have been shown recently.

Who else has been missing? Maybe its time Ash starts putting the moves on Iris. And those students Ash and Eva hooked up with could reappear. Since Ethan and Ash's mother are tied to the Wheel club mystery I expect some plot development but not straight up sex scenes.
Arthur, the Gang, Eric and the fat bald guy (I dont remember the name)

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Arthur, the Gang, Eric and the fat bald guy (I dont remember the name)
Norman. But of course, just like with the boss, Ryan, I assume there's bound to be some plot development before going straight up to bed.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Arthur is long due and in the Q&A she promised a bad Eva scene 'real soon' and the club-teasing will go on. Beyond that it's pure guesswork. I'll just pick Jack, Jessica and Tyrone.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Arthur is long due and in the Q&A she promised a bad Eva scene 'real soon' and the club-teasing will go on. Beyond that it's pure guesswork. I'll just pick Jack, Jessica and Tyrone.
I guess that the next Tyrone scene should be at the pool party, which still seems a bit far. Jessica and Jack, who are starting to have a deeper relationship with Ashley and therefore will have steadier sex with her, look like a good bet.

So I'm going with Jack, Jessica, Arthur, maybe Eva and some member of the gang.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Jessica and Jack are NOT having a deeper relationship in my favored paths. Nope. I don't have hunky guys in my pervy view of GGGB. Not pervy enough for me.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Actually, the preview usually contains the majority of the months upcoming content.
Not really. The previews -previously known as DLCs- never have been more than 1/3 of the monthly content: talking about number of scenes, of images, of lines of code... doesn't matter; one third of the content tops (usually less).

It's the alpha the version that usually contains almost all the monthly content, with no proofreading and no betatesting done, but almost always with all the scenes that will be in the final version of the update.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
TBH, the last preview (Good Ashley accepting her dad as her lover), was my favourite version till now. Hahaha

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes