WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I feel like it was shortly after the beach scene. Dave calls you to go to the park to talk about Eva. I had the option to tell him that she's cheating on him, then was able to tell him to break up with Eva or try and work it out with her.
But then, when you meet Eva afterwards, you still have to tell her to call it quits with Dave. If you don't you get a cheating Eva and a clueless Dave.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Is there any foot fetish content in the game? *Cough Cough* Im asking for a friend
(He also thinks it would look pretty amazing in this art style)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there any foot fetish content in the game? *Cough Cough* Im asking for a friend
(He also thinks it would look pretty amazing in this art style)
not that i know of
but there're enough numbers before we reach v1.0 ;)

suppi

Dec 30, 2017
For me the update does not work...The end of the last version is the same than the update's end... so for me there is no new content...
What a pity...it's such a nice game...
Help please....

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
For me the update does not work...The end of the last version is the same than the update's end... so for me there is no new content...
What a pity...it's such a nice game...
Help please....
There is plenty of new content from 0.13 to 0.14 for the Dave/Eva/Ash path
There is no new content from 0.14a to 0.14b to 0.14 - just minor fixes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But Iris wants to run away from her father so it makes more sense if she moves in with them as well. *double yum* :)
That's like quadruple yum by then, but, hey, who's counting.

This still goes to my point that there are plenty of plot lines left in this game without the need to add more characters. Part of its intrigue is the ability to run so many different paths with so many different outcomes but with the same cast each time. Coolness!

Reactions: dbp5ca and LbM-93

tmv

May 31, 2017
April 2, 2018 Edit:
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?

Let me know if I messed up anything. Also, thanks to . This probably wouldn't exist without it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for these great walkthrough's!

I found an error in the good/lesbian WT: You should call Dave in stead of the police. Otherwise the rest of the WT is not correct

Raio10

May 6, 2017
has anyone got a save they will share with the newer scenes as i have lost my saves due to software issues on my laptop would appreciate the help.... i will still replay fully when i can though love this game and happy to back it.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like it was shortly after the beach scene. Dave calls you to go to the park to talk about Eva. I had the option to tell him that she's cheating on him, then was able to tell him to break up with Eva or try and work it out with her.
Oh god, the beach scene is so far back that my old saves aren't even compatible with 0.14 anymore (I get errors after playing for a short while). Guess I should abandon this game and start a new playthrough once it's fully completed - I don't want to continue on a path where I missed something that I wanted to do, and playing short updates every month is really tedious and makes me forget things.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes