Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone else having a CTD during the New Dave scene? (right after he drops his pencil).
Tried to replay from the start but it didn't help.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You make some good points about how far it can be taken. I think the full-on corruption route has come close to limits for Ash, but, if you think in terms of a Venn diagram, there's still plenty to be expanded:

Dad is still early
Mom is not yet developed
A return of Eric from overseas
Dave
Jessica
Dave and Jessica
Eva and Ash (in multiple incarnations)
Anderson Cooper (oops)
Norman (and what he may signify)
Iris
Ryan
Landwhale (just because something terrible needs to happen to her)

Given EvaKiss' work so far, I'm not going to put it past her to keep us engaged. Again, I think she may drive herself mad with all these connected plotlines, but I have no reason to doubt her imagination to this point!
Oh I think there's plenty story to be done but Ash has done almost everything sexual that's worth seeing, aside from really niche fetish stuff that won't please everyone.

Like 40 more versions down the line I doubt anyone will be going "Yay, an anal scene!" when Ash has been banged in the ass by like 100 dudes already.
There'll be a line where the sexual content becomes boring or completely and utterly secondary.
I guess more events to space what's already here out would work too, so long as things didn't get mega tedious.
The pacing of some sections is a bit odd, like the threesome with Damien.
"Oh you've talked about anal a bit and had dinner with us...threesome and anal? You've only known me like a week...but threesome and anal my dude"
An event with her(forgot her name) helping train Ashley's ass would be a good edition. Anal needs the prep.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh I think there's plenty story to be done but Ash has done almost everything sexual that's worth seeing, aside from really niche fetish stuff that won't please everyone.

Like 40 more versions down the line I doubt anyone will be going "Yay, an anal scene!" when Ash has been banged in the ass by like 100 dudes already.
There'll be a line where the sexual content becomes boring or completely and utterly secondary.
I guess more events to space what's already here out would work too, so long as things didn't get mega tedious.
The pacing of some sections is a bit odd, like the threesome with Damien.
"Oh you've talked about anal a bit and had dinner with us...threesome and anal? You've only known me like a week...but threesome and anal my dude"
An event with her(forgot her name) helping train Ashley's ass would be a good edition. Anal needs the prep.
Well, she was working out with the toys, but I hear ya. I'm totally fine with more Natasha scenes. Inserted or add-ins. Yes, that was intentional.

Viggday

Dec 24, 2017
This is one of my favourite games I have played from this site. The art in this VN takes it above and beyond most others, and it has a surprising amount of paths to choose from.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I also have no idea where the story can go, this is only version 0.14, is there another 0.86 worth of story planned? 'cause surely that would get boring, I don't think any sex scenes would be exciting by then..
Honestly, I wouldn't mind watching Ashley getting plowed a thousand times more. But in any case, the nice thing about the game is that you can "hold" the sex for a long, long time, until the moment you decide she's ripe enough for it.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
the incest route in this game is sooooo much better than most games. I think its the slightly more realistic aspect of it. the slow burn is SOOOOO good. I really wish patreon didn't have its panties in a bunch and she could develop it faster.

Reactions: Redgy and Argox

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind watching Ashley getting plowed a thousand times more. But in any case, the nice thing about the game is that you can "hold" the sex for a long, long time, until the moment you decide she's ripe enough for it.
Yeah that's a nice aspect to the game and definitely makes the sex more exciting but if you're not going down that route I find skipping every scene but new ones to be really easy.
And sooner or later positions are going to have to be re-used, since there's not an infinite amount of combinations to use really.

Unless there is to be a time skip I would hope that 0.14 is just an arbitrary version number and that we'll see the game completed sooner.

Another option could be a time skip but a new girl entirely, it's Good Girl Gone Bad not Ashley Gone Bad.
That'd be neat too, obviously Ashley comes in to the story in whatever state you left her and influences the new girl appropriately...or not, if you catch my drift...
Though personally I think I'd rather older, potentially MILF Ashley.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah that's a nice aspect to the game and definitely makes the sex more exciting but if you're not going down that route I find skipping every scene but new ones to be really easy.
And sooner or later positions are going to have to be re-used, since there's not an infinite amount of combinations to use really.

Unless there is to be a time skip I would hope that 0.14 is just an arbitrary version number and that we'll see the game completed sooner.

Another option could be a time skip but a new girl entirely, it's Good Girl Gone Bad not Ashley Gone Bad.
That'd be neat too, obviously Ashley comes in to the story in whatever state you left her and influences the new girl appropriately...or not, if you catch my drift...
Though personally I think I'd rather older, potentially MILF Ashley.
I'd say if there is another "Good Girl", it would be in a sequel. Yes, it doesn't say "Good Ashley Gone Bad", but she is clearly the "good girl" the title references.

I do like the idea of a sequel with an older or future Ashley. One path could be her corrupting the new good girl (sort of the sequel's Jessica) or another could be a still-good Ash trying to save the new good girl or lesbian Ash trying to seduce her.

Titillating to imagine the ideas, but I still think this game has a lot of energy left in it, so I'm content to focus on the completion of GGGB.

To your point about the positions being reused, there's no reason why new ones can't be drawn for future updates. After all, now that EvaKiss has so many base poses already installed, she has a lot of time saved up to employ on new drawings.

That's assuming the plot diagram she surely must have to use an entire wall to map out, doesn't eat up all her spare time already!

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
if Eva K. includes the .psd's again in next releases, she even might get help with the artwork ;)

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
0.14 final release

Finally, the final release.

Nothing much to say that I haven't said before about this one! This month release schedule has been pretty tight and writing for Dave and Eva always takes a ton of time, but I think the story becomes fun and interesting! I think I've managed to solve all bugs previously reported, from this update and prior ones too. Let me know what you think.

We all need to thank Blueavenger for his proofreading, as always!

And for those of you that have played the Alpha or Beta, those savefiles will cause errors and continutiy problems in the next versions, so as always you should play the final release from the start!

It’s possible you get an error about “evapartysex” variable at the beginning of the update if you load a savegame in which you did not go partying with Eva. You can just press Ignore and it won’t affect your game. If you play a savegame from before the partying scene, this error should not appear at all.

8Bit Alice

Apr 3, 2018
oh my gosh. I was legitimately upset and cried my eyes out during my second playthrough, attempting to do the good girl route, when Eva became a mean drug addicted slut. Sheesh I spent so much of my first playthrough trying to do as much as I could to end up with her that it threw me for a loop seeing her get all corrupted. Was not aware that was something that could happen, so... eesh. Lol i have not been that heart broken over a game character in a while, such good writing. *shakes fist*

I was also a little annoyed that during my first playthrough, after all the work i put into her, I could only choose to "just be friends" or "we have to stop this" with Eva. Not sure if i donked up a couple choices or if you just can't end up with her in the current version of the game.

Reactions: T800 and LbM-93

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
0.14 final release

Finally, the final release.

Nothing much to say that I haven't said before about this one! This month release schedule has been pretty tight and writing for Dave and Eva always takes a ton of time, but I think the story becomes fun and interesting! I think I've managed to solve all bugs previously reported, from this update and prior ones too. Let me know what you think.

We all need to thank Blueavenger for his proofreading, as always!

And for those of you that have played the Alpha or Beta, those savefiles will cause errors and continutiy problems in the next versions, so as always you should play the final release from the start!

It’s possible you get an error about “evapartysex” variable at the beginning of the update if you load a savegame in which you did not go partying with Eva. You can just press Ignore and it won’t affect your game. If you play a savegame from before the partying scene, this error should not appear at all.
and here is the android port

T

TMWSTW

I was also a little annoyed that during my first playthrough, after all the work i put into her, I could only choose to "just be friends" or "we have to stop this" with Eva. Not sure if i donked up a couple choices or if you just can't end up with her in the current version of the game.
You need good girl points to accept her confession.

Reactions: T800 and LbM-93
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes