Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
i just a little bit confused right now, why must using "spoiler"? n how to do it? :happyblush peace man... i just a newbie

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or, just use the plus sign at the top of the comment box and stick your comments between the two brackets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is what it looks like while you're typing...

spoiler box.jpg

Reactions: Punkhazard

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I have a little problem

If you are playing the good girl route then you are only getting a scene with the bad boy from school (cant remember the name). It was also added in the v0.18 preview so yeah, v0.18 alpha doesn't hold much content for the good girls.

Reactions: Yukio

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
If you are playing the good girl route then you are only getting a scene with the bad boy from school (cant remember the name). It was also added in the v0.18 preview so yeah, v0.18 alpha doesn't hold much content for the good girls.
There is the Tyrone party that EvaKiss mentioned is the prime activity for 0.18. You may be on a path that doesn't include that if you didn't see it.
Ooh that makes sense then, so i have to make a bad girl route for V18.. Thanks guys.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Well, we'll see... :)
One more thing, though. Remember when you can ask Natasha for
Chew on that one! :evilsmile:
Hahaha. Yep that also stroke me as odd back then. You can always think that it was a way for a very good or prude Ash to be more open minded about her relationship and sex in general, but seeing the last developments is true it looks like a loose end. Which, in any case, are bound to happen at some point in such a branchy and complex game, I think.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Ooh that makes sense then, so i have to make a bad girl route for V18.. Thanks guys.
Well, you don't strictly need a bad Ash in order to get invited to the pool party, just an Ash that has taken part in the videoclip (which in itself doesn't force Ash to do anything sexual). And once in the party again Ash doesn't have to participate in the orgy, she can leave or just watch. Same for Kevin's scene in this update: you just need to flirt with him when Ash meets him in order to get it.

That said this a bigger than it seems game: you need more than one route (and even than two) to see all the content.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How can I make both Eva and Ash bad at the same time?
I played this game before and managed somehow. But I deleted the saves and now I try to replay, but Eva always refuses Jack, staying on the good side. Can anyone help?

TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
How can I make both Eva and Ash bad at the same time?
I played this game before and managed somehow. But I deleted the saves and now I try to replay, but Eva always refuses Jack, staying on the good side. Can anyone help?
I had the same problem, it's honestly bullshit, you need Eva in the gym jacuzzi with Jack instead of yourself right at the beginning of the game and you do that by having less than 5 bad points when the events happens. So you have to avoid some bad point options before the gym visit.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I had the same problem, it's honestly bullshit, you need Eva in the gym jacuzzi with Jack instead of yourself right at the beginning of the game and you do that by having less than 5 bad points when the events happens. So you have to avoid some bad point options before the gym visit.
Thank you, it worked, the story became more logical, and Eva's corruption doesn't seem to occur so sudden, though now I can't open Daddy's route and miss first Jack's scenes. And that sucks!
So I just downloaded 0.11 version and used old saves, that, luckily, work)

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
No
sorry but this code stuff is over my head. i don't get what this neto is about
Thank you, it worked, the story became more logical, and Eva's corruption doesn't seem to occur so sudden, though now I can't open Daddy's route and miss first Jack's scenes. And that sucks!
So I just downloaded 0.11 version and used old saves, that, luckily, work)
yes you have to sacrifice jack's first scene, but whichever daddy you mean, you still can open both paths separately

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes