Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
In case you misunderstand, they all individually can get a treesome with Ty and Jo. it's not a fivesome. (sadly)
Yeah, sadly ;)

No, I have understood you. Actually I like Jolene a lot and all I want is to see her with Ashley. If tyrone has to be too, well, it´s OK. But I don't know how to get the scene. I have tried with Ashley having and not having sex with Tyronne after the videoclip, good Ashley with real tits and slut Ashley with fake tits, and all the combinations I have thought during the pool party (thong on/off, fuck/not fuck with the friends of Tyronne, dancing/not dancing for them, etc.) but Tyronne always chooses Iris. Any ideas?

U

User_32285

I only got ash/ty/jo with my 30+good 20+ evil Ashley who was in an open realtionship and didnt ask eva to come along. But there are several other things that influence it.

check out this post

Reactions: Amedore

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I only got ash/ty/jo with my 30+good 20+ evil Ashley who was in an open realtionship and didnt ask eva to come along. But there are several other things that influence it.

check out this post
Thanks a lot. I have already seen it. It's a bit disappointing after seeing the scene of the threesome with Iris, since all the images of Jol, Ty and Ash are the same, but changing Iris for Ash, and most of the dialogues are the same. Frankly, I think the dev has been a bit lazy here. The only real difference in the scene is Iris with the friends.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
@Cabot
The Update is actually not small. It has 7600 lines of code (although there is much redundancy) and you can argue that the final scene is 2 scenes in parallel (Ty, others). As a character can change that makes 4 unique scenes. Plus the preview scene that's a full 5 scenes.
As for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I like Jolene a lot and all I want is to see her with Ashley.
Well, chances are good, when you meet her at the party and did the videoshoot she mentions she might have more work for you, also if you get in with Tyrone Ashley feels 'closer' to her so you are likely to meet her again.

Reactions: Cabot and Amedore

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
@Cabot
The Update is actually not small.
Well, I didn't say exactly that it was small -mainly because I don't think it is- only that most of the content is "gated" behind previous choices. And I get it, really, and I find it reasonable that EvaKiss wants to do a big setpiece now and then (this case, or say in The Wheel or whatever); it kind of breaks the rhythm of just 3-5 shorter scenes every update and in that light is refreshing in itself. On the other hand I understand that people not interested in the fetish featured (IR in this case) can find the update lacking. Its polarizing that way, isn't it? Some people are saying is the best update to date while other are saying its crap (which I don't think it is) or at least "nothing to write home about".

Regarding E:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't really like IR so this update is not for me, happy for others that enjoy that. Funny thing that i said no to everything and end up with the same scenes just without Ash in them.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes