DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Pretty great update for people who just want to fap furiously or are playing a bad Ash

Pretty bad update for people who are roleplaying a certain Ashley that either:
  • Doesn't like Tyrone or his friends
  • Is in a relationship and doesn't want to cheat
  • Is generally a good Ashley or even neutral
  • Or just simply doesn't feel like being a hoe
First time an update fucked somebody over based on their choices, either literally or figuratively depending on them lmao
Art is top notch as always tho, hope the content restriction doesn't stick around

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Well, i am not a fan of IR, so it was kind of meh, but
Pretty great update for people who just want to fap furiously or are playing a bad Ash

Pretty bad update for people who are roleplaying a certain Ashley that either:
  • Doesn't like Tyrone or his friends
  • Is in a relationship and doesn't want to cheat
  • Is generally a good Ashley or even neutral
  • Or just simply doesn't feel like being a hoe
First time an update fucked somebody over based on their choices, either literally or figuratively depending on them lmao
Art is top notch as always tho, hope the content restriction doesn't stick around
Well yes, but it was not surprising. We already knew, that we get a short update which contains only Tyrones party.

Reactions: Cabot

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a way to get Ashley having sex with Jolene (Tyronne's manager), or at least in a threesome with her?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
How could I get that scene?
They all depend on different factors.
The one where Ash is the one being with them, it all depends on Tyrones interest in you. Someone explained it in an older post.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
We already knew, that we get a short update which contains only Tyrones party.
Exactly, it was announced weeks ago the update was gonna be focused on the pool party so I don't really get what all the fuss is about...

Mind you, I'm not saying is ideal, but it stands to reason that as the game progress sometimes the content is gonna get "gated" by the player's previous choices (in this case if Ash doesn't flirt with Kevin and doesn't go to Tyrone's party you almost don't have content at all this update). That's one of the reasons I think the game has to get to an end at some point and don't keep going on forever.

Also, regarding Eric's situation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Amedore
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes