mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Why not combine them? Kevonna! A lesbian ex of Jessica that was a douche.
I'm definitely up for that!
Isn't the dad incest route just shut off saying that patreon don't like it
Patreon doesn't like it, yes, but luckily for us the incest isn't really upfront. you actually have to choose certain paths to even get incest. so as long as not some asshole played the game more throughoutly and reports it to patreon, we're save. also we got content more recently, as in you could choose to stay home instead of moving out.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. Is it possible to take both mc's dad path and erik's dad's path? Or do have to choose between them.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
No

Yes, the final choice is when your dad want's to celebrate his new job and Arthur invites you to spend the night.
Cheers dude, i tried it and unlike the first time now I can can actually continue the relationship with ashleys dad

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, my caracter is now wearing the leopard pant outfit. But can any one tell me how can i get her to wear the whore outfit? Thanks.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Search the thread. This has already been answered.
I did. But couldn't able to search the entire thread. Plus, my english reading skill is not very good. It will be very helpful for me if you atleast tell me in which number of page i can get my answer. Thanks.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
I did. But couldn't able to search the entire thread. Plus, my english reading skill is not very good. It will be very helpful for me if you atleast tell me in which number of page i can get my answer. Thanks.
Just don't join the gang

Reactions: Chudani

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
A shit ton, literally. (Unless you are one of those people who doesn't read dialogue)
Unless you're me, in which case I got the scene where I got told that Eric was dead and that was it for this update.

Oh well, there's always next month!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Regarding the makover of this update there are 4 possible looks Ash can have as of the end of this version (altough one of them is the old "sexy" one). The logic behind the issue is as follows:

- If Ash was wearing the Thug outfit she will now wear the new Thug outfit (the already infamous leopard leggins):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has 24 bad karma points or less she will now wear the new Good outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has more than 24 bad karma points she will now wear the previous sexy outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit and has more than 34 bad karma points AND less than 10 good points she will now wear the Whore outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit but doesn't match the previous condition she will remain in the Sexy outfit.

So to recapitulate: from Thug to new Thug, from Sexy to Whore or remain Sexy, and from Good to Sexy or new Good.

EDIT: click on thumbnails to see the images bigger

Reactions: Chudani

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Unless you're me, in which case I got the scene where I got told that Eric was dead and that was it for this update.

Oh well, there's always next month!
Oh, i was answering as in he meant to ask how much content there was in the whole game.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for explaining so clearly. But i have one more question. Is there any way to get the whore outfit even if i join wilson's gang?

loloz

May 1, 2017
hello guys my laptop was broken so i had to put this game on my tablet,can someone upload multiple routes saves for android so i dont have to start all over again all the possible routes?Thank you

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Dear all,
how can we get the a pool party with also Jessica and Eva?

Has anyone updated the walkthrough by @Ser Maggot ? Its were done very well in order to see all the possible stories.
Thanks

Reactions: veselqku
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes