Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(...)Then as far as good girls go.. They lack experience and they're firmly locked in this socially acceptable POV so everything is new and shocking. I've known them to take years to warm up to anal enough to try, or to be completely unfamiliar with masturbation. You suggest something this extreme, they will break off contact there and then, and with something like incest I would kind of expect them to confusedly contact the cops thinking they would be somehow interested in the information.
Hence it seems a little odd to me that a slut - esp. someone like thug Ash who's not just slutting around but doing & selling blow and possibly mugging people - will give her dad a lecture on morality and socially acceptable behavior, whereas a "good" Ash will indulge a fetish that's way out of her comfort zone. She goes on a moralistic diatribe when the thought of sexual exploration or another guy her age comes up, but she'll ask her dad to cum inside her? Okay.
I agree with @dundun that it is obvious that Eva Kiss is not from the New World and so her definition of "Good Girl" is different than say the US or Kanada. Here in Europe even the Good girls are more open to experimentation with what in the US would be the more standard kinks, like anal, bi and stuff. And more extreme stuff is not unheard of. And you should not underestimate the fantasies of the Daddy´s Girls and the others with very good relationships with their dads or brothers anywhere.

Case in point: A friend of mine, who I know since Kindergarten, is definitely what you would call a good girl. Highly educated, nice to everybody, funloving - and a full Daddy´s girl. A few friends of her know what a prominent role her Dad, beside her fiance and one,two other scenarios, plays in her masturbation fantasies since she was a teenager. And she hinted veiled that if she were single and a situation like in her fantasies arose she would likely not stop it. While she is a more forward example, and the most "extreme" one I know personally, incest fantasies are more common than often thought. Not "standard", but more widespread than a lot of people think, be it good girls or bad girls.

That said, I agree with you that there should be an incest path for Bad Ash, but not all variants. The slutty Ash, yes, there should be a way, but not thug Ash, who comes across as an abrasive ass. For thug Ash it does not make sense.

goldstein88

Jun 14, 2017
Jasmine route when? I mean she is one of the most interesting characters in the game, and was painfully long time since any hint about her. Do anyone has an insider info about future plans?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The good thing about having 136 saves is that EVERY release has content...

(yes, calm down, that was exaggeration for a point...but not by as much as it might appear!)

Reactions: Chel

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
This game is amazing, one of 2 best games on this site IMO (the other one is Perverted Education). The writing is the main reason of course, but also the art - almost every game here has either generic cheap computer plastic animation (you know the one I'm talking about) or anime cartoony waaaay over the top unrealistic insanity. This one is realistic which makes it so hot to watch.

Does anyone know why Tyrone rejects Ashley at the pool party? Is it because I'm playing thug Ashley, does he choose slutty Ashley? I didn't mind the sex, it was fun to watch Iris finally have him, but then Ash mentioned that Iris got invited into his "inner circle" and Ash didn't... and I want to choose Tyrone eventually in the future when we decide a partner route so it got me worried. I thought that thug Ash + moving in with Jessica will make it possible, that's the whole reason I went this way instead of the more "classy" (lol) way with sugar daddies and moving in with mom's boyfriend. Wilson is fun, but I'm a sucker for interracial so...

I'm also a bit confused about "good" Ashley getting into incest and sex with the shemale, I'd think that good Ash would be either a saintly virgin or a loyal girlfriend. My next playthrough will be Ash that won't do absolutely a single sexual thing the entire game, I wonder how boring it will be or is such a route interesting also.
I also don't get why we get good points for certain actions like NOT telling Erik where Iris is early in the game. I reloaded the save after it happened, confused, because I got a good point and I played Ash as bad as possible, only to learn later that despite getting a good point it opened sex with Doug option... also why does telling the truth to Eva about fucking Jack (also early in the game) gets us a good point?

I'm glad it's being regularly updated, hopefully the level will stay as high as it is.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know why Tyrone rejects Ashley at the pool party? Is it because I'm playing thug Ashley, does he choose slutty Ashley? I didn't mind the sex, it was fun to watch Iris finally have him, but then Ash mentioned that Iris got invited into his "inner circle" and Ash didn't... and I want to choose Tyrone eventually in the future when we decide a partner route so it got me worried. I thought that thug Ash + moving in with Jessica will make it possible, that's the whole reason I went this way instead of the more "classy" (lol) way with sugar daddies and moving in with mom's boyfriend. Wilson is fun, but I'm a sucker for interracial so...
That whole part is built on "Tyrone Points" or something like that. Basically, you need Tyrone to like you more than Iris before you go inside. Main way of doing that, atleast for me, was to say that "i didnt need to know that" when talking about my video clip + not letting the guy put it inside me.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know why Tyrone rejects Ashley at the pool party? Is it because I'm playing thug Ashley, does he choose slutty Ashley? I didn't mind the sex, it was fun to watch Iris finally have him, but then Ash mentioned that Iris got invited into his "inner circle" and Ash didn't... and I want to choose Tyrone eventually in the future when we decide a partner route so it got me worried.
It's entirely dependent on what you do at the actual party. Basically, Tyrone would only be interested in Ash if at the party she seems to be into him, but is not a total slut for other people. This means you should avoid showing interest or fucking his friends, or asking about Jack. Someone has a more detailed guide available earlier in this thread.

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
basically agree with Tyrone about the swimsuits, don't accept money from his friends for you stripping, do the dance and do not fuck the guy.

Reactions: mav2099

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Did EvaKiss reveal any future plans about Tyrone story? Will we need him in the future for more fancy jobs or for more fame?

U

User_32285

Does anyone know why Tyrone rejects Ashley at the pool party?
That whole part is built on "Tyrone Points" or something like that. Basically, you need Tyrone to like you more than Iris before you go inside. Main way of doing that, atleast for me, was to say that "i didnt need to know that" when talking about my video clip + not letting the guy put it inside me.
The answers to these questions are in the scene guide in OP....

It's entirely dependent on what you do at the actual party.
This is not exactly true, it also depends on your fame level and if you sent him any sexy selfies and how you behaved at the video shoot amongst other things, but since the threshold is low (4), you just need to avoid some bad choices (-1) at the party (like removing your clothes for the money and dry humping his friends) and things will work out.

//Edited for clarity//

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes