basketBaker

Dec 14, 2017
Played again after a hiatus and I was SO HAPPY to see another scene with Natasha—love that storyline, so I’m relieved Nat hasn’t been forgotten about!

Reactions: raito7

tsktsktsk

Apr 27, 2017
Haven't played in a few versions...am I missing something is it not possible to be on the Bad Eva and Bad Ash paths at the same time anymore?

U

User_32285

Haven't played in a few versions...am I missing something is it not possible to be on the Bad Eva and Bad Ash paths at the same time anymore?
It should still be possible. Be nice untill sauna, dont warn eva and then go dark side.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Not necessarily in an open relationship. He survives even if Ash decides to stay faithful. All the player should do is to be sure that Ash has enough bad points to fuck with Doug in the same day they meet. After that, be honest with Eric and tell him that Ash cheated.
i can't understand how you managed to do that, because you need high good points to stay with eric (not open relationship) and also high bad points to sleep with doug on the first date.... and no matter what i do i can't get both.
it seems impossible to me

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i can't understand how you managed to do that, because you need high good points to stay with eric (not open relationship) and also high bad points to sleep with doug on the first date.... and no matter what i do i can't get both.
That's a thing I hate and love about this game. Those many many decisions you can make and stumble about a scene you haven't seen before. And on the other hand, after loosing all your saves trying to get back on that particular route you enjoyed most. Took me some time to rediscover the Bernard route for example.

jview

Oct 24, 2017
hi guys! Long time away from the game. Any tips to get all skype cuck scenes with eric without ash breaking up with him or him die? I will start a save from 0.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
hi guys! Long time away from the game. Any tips to get all skype cuck scenes with eric without ash breaking up with him or him die? I will start a save from 0.
well if you want eric to live, you won't get any real cuck scenes, just fantasy talk. but if you still want that or hope for scenes in the future, here are some pointers:

be interested and supportive of eric, enough that he won't reject an open relationship. don't join the gang(that way you will get an unconsenting cuck scene with wilson, but also break up with eric and he dies). take the red option at the second skype session. and you should be good to go

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I can try to do a step by step on how to be able to do it, but I just don't have the time right now.

Just be sure to a make mix between good and bad choices. Always support Ash's father instead of the mother, pick good girl choices in regards to Eva and Jessica, make Ash interested in Jack (be sure that she sleeps with him), flirt with Eric's dad, study instead of going to the gym, don't drink and don't do drugs at Jessica's party, tell Tyrone that Ashley doesn't have a boyfriend, at the club you can even dance with Wilson (but don't go past that).

jview

Oct 24, 2017
well if you want eric to live, you won't get any real cuck scenes, just fantasy talk. but if you still want that or hope for scenes in the future, here are some pointers:

be interested and supportive of eric, enough that he won't reject an open relationship. don't join the gang(that way you will get an unconsenting cuck scene with wilson, but also break up with eric and he dies). take the red option at the second skype session. and you should be good to go
thanks for the tips.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
You have to have at least 7 good girl points when he leaves in order for you to have an open relationship. (And obviously don't go to the bathroom with Wilson.) That's it really. Once he is gone, screw around and everything should be obvious.

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
will be nice to see path with Good Ash / Good Jes living together and have Relationship (inviting Jack or Dave for extra fun).
Also path with Good Ash Relationship with Jack and Good Jes with Dave

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Can somebody put save with Eric alive? i try 3 times from start with 31 good points and 2-3 bad points and its not help :c
Save file When Eric phone ashley that he's fine
GP = 20, BP = 36
Money = 18, Fame = 12
Sugar daddy scene (Boobjob only, No car)
Doug scene
Lesbian Eva
Jack Scene
FFM Jess & Jack
Ryan's Job
Music Videos
Tyrone Scene
FFM Natasha & Damian
Iris & Arthur Hotel Scene (Masturbate only, Not Join)
Jessica got into art again
Eric cuck (Told Eric that Doug fuck Ashley in the bed in 1st sexcam)

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Can somebody put save with Eric alive? i try 3 times from start with 31 good points and 2-3 bad points and its not help :c
Saved just before V19:
- Full suggar daddy
- Stay with your mom (hj in the wheel)
- Good Jessica
- Bad Eva
- Doug
- Camgirl + Nude in the mag
- Boobjob + Pink Car

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v01.9 sneak peek (1)
Aug 23 at 1:46pm

Fan favorite Arthur is making a very special appearance in this update. This scene will have 3 variations depending on your playthrought thus far.

---

Bloody hell I am loosing more and more the overview of what when to do to see this and that and AAARRGGGHH!!

Speculation. This is the good Ash outfit (Bernard route?), could this be a possibility to go on a Bernard and Arthur route?!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is it even possible to have had a relationship with Arthur while staying a "good girl"?

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes