JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
When Eric will be back it will be worth playing just to see how perverted things become with Arthur :)
i'm also hoping for that but i'm not sure it will be possible because ashley is thinking of ending her relationship with arthur when eric comes back because it's too risky

popple

Jul 18, 2018
If you mean having the good girl outfit, yes. Play avoiding early bad points, ignore him until the restaurant scene, play dumb at the hotel. After the sex scenes at his house, you can't have more than 14 bad points, then you'll get the blue good girl outfit and later that pink outfit.
I like all stuff in this game, but the father/daughter sex is even more exciting with some other actions in her life (being good for Dad, but also a very baaaad girl for many other guys). I've saved some situations. The last one : at the end of this last 0.19preview, good Ashley (Dads lover) accepts Arthur proposal at the funerals. I hope this one will go to a moresome session with mature men (Dad, Arthur, Ethan, Ryan... even Norman ! Maybe not all of them together... There is some choice). I expect also some more extreme sex (the bad gang was good, but short - some dv ? or more ?)... I don't know if Eva Kiss would enjoy going this way.

U

User_32285

Well... always happy to explore new stuff (thx for sharing), but "Fleeting Iris" is a really poor game...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that stuff.

Imho saying something is good or bad (or poor), without reasons why you think so is a little bit bad form......

But thank you for your contribution :)

Reactions: Chel

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Beauty is on the eye of the beholder and all that stuff.

Imho saying something is good or bad (or poor), without reasons why you think so is a little bit bad form......

But thank you for your contribution :)
Please excuse me for the form of my comment. Being french, I'm not english fluent. It's hard to be subtile without the words for. I forgot also this thread is dedicated to GGGB and comments on other games are not the point. So please forget what i said. My comment had no importance.

Reactions: anderson22783

px305

May 6, 2017

v01.9 sneak peek (1)
Aug 23 at 1:46pm

Fan favorite Arthur is making a very special appearance in this update. This scene will have 3 variations depending on your playthrought thus far.

---

Bloody hell I am loosing more and more the overview of what when to do to see this and that and AAARRGGGHH!!

Speculation. This is the good Ash outfit (Bernard route?), could this be a possibility to go on a Bernard and Arthur route?!
So this is going to be Good Ash - Bad Ash and Good/Bad Ash scenes with Arthur. Glady I have the 3 paths saves :D

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
i'm also hoping for that but i'm not sure it will be possible because ashley is thinking of ending her relationship with arthur when eric comes back because it's too risky
It would be a big mistake to not go for it and a lot of people would be disappointed. Let's see what happens.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
What is the variable that controls if Ash can or can't join Iris and Arthur in the hotel scene?

In my recent re-run Ash would only mastrubate.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes