Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Looking at the time when the last alpha was launched, id give it like 1-4 days.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Alpha is a usually a week after the preview
Not really, it's more like 12 days after the preview on average, @TheDeviant did a great recap of the release schedule you can find .

Last alpha, being summer and all that, was released a bit later than usual on the 31th of July, so it hasn't been a full month yet since then.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, noticed this game and played preview version 0.19. What is the difference between preview and full 0.19 or 0.20, if that's out?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Hello, noticed this game and played preview version 0.19. What is the difference between preview and full 0.19 or 0.20, if that's out?
preview = 1 new scene (around 5 min of gameplay)
alpha = first full release; the scene from the preview + 1/2/3 scenes (depends how complicated they are)
beta = same as alpha but with fewer bugs
full = same but without bugs

Reactions: lordrango

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
alpha = first full release; the scene from the preview + 1/2/3 scenes (depends how complicated they are)
So, there's a bit more scenes, but content still ends at the same point roughly?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
The beta is also proofreaded (no typos)

So, there's a bit more scenes, but content still ends at the same point roughly?
No. The preview is only 1/4 or 1/3 tops of the total content of the full release.

Reactions: lordrango and Chel

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
The beta is also proofreaded (no typos)

No. The preview is only 1/4 or 1/3 tops of the total content of the full release.
Preview end roughly after new school year/tyrone's party. Are you telling me there's twice as much content more after that for patrons?

How to get the full version then? I'm not really familiar with Patreon

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Preview end roughly after new school year/tyrone's party. Are you telling me there's twice as much content more after that for patrons?

The preview ends with 1 scene after Tyrones party (which depends on which route you are).
v0.19 alpha isn't out yet (even for patreons), so there is no point in begging for that.
And yes, there will be a lot more content in the alpha/beta/full version than the preview. Preview does what it it means, it previews a short start to what is to come.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The is now in Beta 0.03.

I fixed a lot of scenes. I don't plan on testing those scenes further ; if you notice something, please report it.
I've also temporarily removed 20 scenes and I'll add them when I'm done fixing them.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017

GGGB is episodic - meaning each month a new version comes out with more content (0.1 - 0.19 currently). Each month has a preview version (which includes as a 'preview' 1 or 2 scenes from the next full update. That update normally comes out towards the end of each month. This full update might have some bugs in the code and as the author Eva Kiss is not a native English speaker her grammar and spelling can be off a bit. Therefore the first iteration of that monthly update is in alpha state (in general software development terms meaning 'feature complete' but not finalized). After that the beta gets rid of most bugs and spelling errors, before each month a 'final' version is released.

So, since you played the v0.19 Preview you experienced everything of the last 18 months plus the preview of the next version (19) scheduled to be released any day now.

Posted previously:

GGGB's release schedule has been very consistent over the past year and has not deviated from an average release schedule other than a few delays that the developer explained in advance.

Here is a quick reminder:

Estimated release schedule:
  • Preview
mid-month update; approx. 14th (~12th-16th)
2-3 scenes of the upcoming version​
  • Alpha
last week of month; approx. 26th (~23rd-29th)
1st iteration (all scenes) of release version​
  • Beta
3-5 days after Alpha; approx. 30th (~27th-3rd)
same content as Alpha; less bugs & errors; improved spell checking & grammar​
  • Final
3-5 days after Beta; approx. 3rd (of following month) (~30th-6th)
same content as Alpha; less (hopefully no) bugs & errors; final polish​

All dates are estimations based on the last 12 months.

Maybe a Mod can attach this 'Estimated release schedule' in a spoiler tag to the initial post so that people do not need to ask about it every 5 pages. ;)

The releases have been closer to the later estimates lately, but it is summer after all and the author went on vacation last month...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
News, v0.19 and fanart contest
Aug 30 at 3:45pm

Hi guys!

First of all, I want to tell you v0.19 Alpha is coming out tomorrow, just before the end of the month! I know, I'm behind schedule, but I want to make sure the updates are not half-assed and sometimes I have to push through creative blocks. Thank you again for your patience and support!

Also, I asked you guys about launching a second fan art contest and about what the prizes could be. So these are the bases:

You can submit any piece containing one or more characters from the game, in any style or medium you like. Post them on the Community section and I'll review them.

The 3 winners will have free acess to all +$30 posts of September free of charge. I will send you the links to the versions through PM, so you don't have to have an active pledge.

The first place will get to design an aoutfit for the character of his choice that will be used in-game.

The second place will also get to design an outfit, but won't be able to choose the same charcter as the first place.

Those outfits may be used just for an specific scene or many, I'll make that choice once they're done :)
You can submit your pieces tarting today until the end of September!

I hope many of you join the contest, and I'm eager to see your wonderful fan art.

Kisses,
Eva

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
News, v0.19 and fanart contest
Aug 30 at 3:45pm

Hi guys!

First of all, I want to tell you v0.19 Alpha is coming out tomorrow, just before the end of the month! I know, I'm behind schedule, but I want to make sure the updates are not half-assed and sometimes I have to push through creative blocks. Thank you again for your patience and support!

Also, I asked you guys about launching a second fan art contest and about what the prizes could be. So these are the bases:

You can submit any piece containing one or more characters from the game, in any style or medium you like. Post them on the Community section and I'll review them.

The 3 winners will have free acess to all +$30 posts of September free of charge. I will send you the links to the versions through PM, so you don't have to have an active pledge.

The first place will get to design an aoutfit for the character of his choice that will be used in-game.

The second place will also get to design an outfit, but won't be able to choose the same charcter as the first place.

Those outfits may be used just for an specific scene or many, I'll make that choice once they're done :)
You can submit your pieces tarting today until the end of September!

I hope many of you join the contest, and I'm eager to see your wonderful fan art.

Kisses,
Eva

Sweet ! :D

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
And this time, please, people, don't start spamming for some patreon to give it to us.
If they give it, then they will. These posts won't make it any faster.

Reactions: Shadde03 and KDXvd

freca

Jun 15, 2017
And this time, please, people, don't start spamming for some patreon to give it to us.
If they give it, then they will. These posts won't make it any faster.
Lol, I don't think that's going to stop people.

Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :FeelsGoodMan: Support Eva Kiss on

PC

MAC

GGGB v0.19 Scene List
Thug Ashley gangbang
Eric’s funeral /Eric’s welcome party
Dinner with Arthur/Fun with Arthur
Day at the office/college
Sex with Bernard
Date with Dave/Eric
Camgirl session