Angie Graham

May 13, 2018
I'm working in my thug ash avatar in second life, but i got serious doubts about hair color, is she redhead or blonde? ¿what you think is better?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
For this game that has so many branching I understand people asking for saves or walkthrough. Some even say it’s too much branching, although I’d disagree here as it makes for rewarding replay and try outs.

What would be great however, would be the possibility to give custom names to the saves, so you can use that to identify what is what.

Either way, like the overall feel of the game eventhough so many paths means targetted changes with each update.
Keep up the good work.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You can give custom names to the PAGES of the saves, so that should help. For example, I have a page titled "Arthur" and another "Goody goody" and another "All the way down". I think you can infer what they represent.

Reactions: SerenaGrey and Chel

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "boulimanus, post: 1112217, member: 672369"] Para este juego que tiene tantas ramificaciones entiendo a las personas que piden salvaciones o tutoriales. Algunos incluso dicen que es demasiada ramificación, aunque estoy en desacuerdo aquí, ya que hace una recompensa por la repetición y las pruebas.

Lo que sería genial sin embargo, sería la posibilidad de dar nombres personalizados a los guardados, para que pueda usar eso para identificar qué es qué.

De cualquier manera, al igual que la sensación general del juego aunque muchas rutas significan cambios específicos con cada actualización.
Sigan con el buen trabajo. [/ QUOTE]

Realmente creo que es un excelente juego. The one that has many ramifications for me. It's fine.
so I consider it an attractive and striking game.
since it does not get boring like others.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Sé que se verá como algo fuera del hilo.
Pero sería lindo ver a Eric con Eva.
doing a show on the webcam.
[QUOTE = "boulimanus, post: 1112217, member: 672369"] Para este juego que tiene tantas ramificaciones entiendo a las personas que piden salvaciones o tutoriales. Algunos incluso dicen que es demasiada ramificación, aunque estoy en desacuerdo aquí, ya que hace una recompensa por la repetición y las pruebas.

Lo que sería genial sin embargo, sería la posibilidad de dar nombres personalizados a los guardados, para que pueda usar eso para identificar qué es qué.

De cualquier manera, al igual que la sensación general del juego aunque muchas rutas significan cambios específicos con cada actualización.
Sigan con el buen trabajo. [/ QUOTE]

Realmente creo que es un excelente juego. The one that has many ramifications for me. It's fine.
so I consider it an attractive and striking game.
since it does not get boring like others.
We're an English Only Site. Refer to the Rules.
Just letting you know.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I think the preview scene has a bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I agree with some recent voices now, it's getting way too complicated. I have this massive savefilepack fron v17 and only 2 of them led to this scene. I'm probably not gonna play this anymore without the mod from @JohnDupont (, bless!)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes