Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I think this situation is simply a function of how often eva updates, we get small sips rather than big gulps, I dont mind playing through it to get to the new content, I have pretty much memorised the steps i need

One thing I would ask the kind folks here, can anyone please explain the steps to get the scenes with bernard, I have tried and tried and tried again (also inadvertently saving eric in the process but I am doing something wrong)

Reactions: killa_b

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I think this situation is simply a function of how often eva updates, we get small sips rather than big gulps, I dont mind playing through it to get to the new content, I have pretty much memorised the steps i need

One thing I would ask the kind folks here, can anyone please explain the steps to get the scenes with bernard, I have tried and tried and tried again (also inadvertently saving eric in the process but I am doing something wrong)
i don't think it's that hard.
keep your hands of of arthur, try to gain good points wherever you can and choose to continue living with bernard

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
is it only me who cant see any new content. game ends exactly at the same point where v 0.019 ends. I mean, after "this is alpha version........." warning, it ends. So where is the 0.20 preview content?

Reactions: dav121

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There have already been several posts detailing the new content in the preview. Check your various saves and you should come across it (unless you only run 1 or 2 paths and then, for shame!).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
is it only me who cant see any new content. game ends exactly at the same point where v 0.019 ends. I mean, after "this is alpha version........." warning, it ends. So where is the 0.20 preview content?
You only get new scene when you live with Jennifer afaik.

Reactions: gurth

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
thanks for the answer mate, you obviously are better in coversations unlike a donor dude above who cant distinguish between a question and complaint
It was mentioned before, but I know how frustrating it can be to look after such a question. But the search function here is good (as soon as you know how to search just the thread ^^).

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
None of the bugs present in 0.19 has been fixed in 0.20 preview. I fear the developer is becoming lazy or unable to manage anymore such a complex project.

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
None of the bugs present in 0.19 has been fixed in 0.20 preview. I fear the developer is becoming lazy or unable to manage anymore such a complex project.
Having read through this project's scripts.rpy file many times I'm inclined to agree. Complexity wise this project has been a mess behind the scenes for quite some time now. It's a testament to Eva that she's managed to keep it together and working as well as she has, but this project is in dire need of refactoring.

Reactions: dav121 and T800

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was just playing the game and saw the news about Somalia which cracked me up thinking about what Eric got himself into. And then "Baka Harambe" came up and I was floored! Unexpected comedy is awesome.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes