TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
There seems to be a guide and walkthrough, but I'm wondering if there's something easier for the major decisions that are focused on Ash and Eve. The walkthrough focuses on good Ash (generally) and good Eve. Not sure if there is a lot more freedom with Ash's choices to still end up with Eve. Even Ash and Jess wouldn't be too bad.

LazerLazer

Oct 1, 2017
I can't for the life of me have Eric alive. I had not cheated on him with anyone, and he's still dead. What am I doing wrong? can someone helpe me?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
oh so mc can get big boobs? have read in comment section about being able to do surgery. havent tried the novel yet
Then you should do it. Probably the best game when you want diverse and changing paths.

I have done around 5-6 plays and you can find new scenes and story everytime. It's outstanding in this aspect. :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, the .exe file for this game no longer opens for me. I had some computer issues in the past that required me to downgrade to Windows 7.

But other .exe files (and other games similar to this one like Life of Kiki) run just fine. It's only this game that won't work.

It opens up that initial game box that says loading on it, but then the box disappears rather quickly and nothing else happens.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Edit: Okay, weird thing to note. I tried moving the game folder after attempting to open it and it gave me one of the "Can't move folder while program is running" errors. So the game IS running? Somewhere...without showing up on the dashboard or in the Task Manager. This is weird.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Well my Problem lately with this game is more about the growing urge to need a walkthrough. In the beginning the choices were more clear. You want to fuck/seduce someone? Be nice to him. The only hidden thing was the corruption of Eva. But nowadays whole scenes are hidden, if you not did A, B and C. But playing with a walkthrough is just killing most of the joy.

Reactions: dav121

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
There have been bugs fixed in the preview. If you are still experiencing bugs, have you tried to report them to EvaKiss?
No, I haven't because I don't have a Patreon account.
The main game-breaking bug, present since 0.19, is that in the Dad route Ashley talks and behaves as if she still has a relationship with Arthur, although they broke out in the previous episodes.
The other bug is that Ashley's father asks her about Eric's homecoming while he is actually dead. WTF?

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I Really want to say thanks to the creator of this game. With the amount of branching in this game, I wonder how the creator manage to keep up the content. Even though each update provide lesser content for each branch, but replaying the game make it worth to find a new branch that you never know exist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I have played this game way too many times and have (at least I think) covered all the bases (other than the bernard thing which I think I might have cracked, will test tonight if I am right. I also rather accidentally managed to stop Eric from dying as I mentioned a few posts ago)

The good girl path was pretty dull really, going full evil was fun but it leaves you pretty much on your own (if you dont count the room full of drug dealers anyways) I stayed away from this game for the longest time as I was put off y the art work not being daz generated but I have to say for variety of choice, and a real impact happening based on those choices, I really dont think there is a game that comes close to "creating" your own mc

I have looked at the code a bit and I have to say, it is pretty much a blue print for any kind of game with this level of complexity. If there are bugs, I cant blame Eva, but I can sit down and go a bit green at the amazing game she is writing and her level of success.

A truly great game, for pretty much all tastes

Dokata

Sep 1, 2018
I like this game more, than most 3D rendered games I have played so far and it really shows how far a great storyline can take you. 8/10

Reactions: Chel

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well my Problem lately with this game is more about the growing urge to need a walkthrough. In the beginning the choices were more clear. You want to fuck/seduce someone? Be nice to him. The only hidden thing was the corruption of Eva. But nowadays whole scenes are hidden, if you not did A, B and C. But playing with a walkthrough is just killing most of the joy.
Why? The good thing in this game is to play it several times to see where it will lead you. I tried all kind of choices and I am happy for every new scene I get :) - Still not managed to let Eric return thou ^^

To keep track of all the branches and story arcs must be challenging i guess. My respect to the dev :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A personal opinion, the game should be reduced to no more than 3 routes.
Do you have any idea how many players and how much money she'd lose if she did that?

People enjoy different things so 3 routes would see some lose what they enjoy and move on. Just pointing out why that's never going to happen.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes