Brickman

May 26, 2017
You're probably right. Try the console and give yourself some bad points if you want to trigger the scene with the phone.

There's a steady growth for her patreon.

It's seems she's been on recession for the past 4 months... Weird, I thought the game kept getting more popular but it seems like it's earning less and less money. If this trend continues could it mean the end of GGGB if the dev thinks people are losing interest?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It's seems she's been on recession for the past 4 months... Weird, I thought the game kept getting more popular but it seems like it's earning less and less money. If this trend continues could it mean the end of GGGB if the dev thinks people are losing interest?
I don't think so. Eva is passionate about the project. The money from patreon are an extra motivation for the game to get more frequent updates, but I don't see money as her main motivation. The patreon funds have a steady growth. There was an unexplained spike in donations during the summer and now it evens out to the normal levels of growth from before.

Reactions: LbM-93

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone have an up to date walkthrough? I'm trying to figure out how the hell I didn't get invited to Tyrone's pool party.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is there a way to make Eva not say you won't work as a classical couple before the work trip? I didn't cheat on her or anything.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.20BETA

Jan 3, 2018
Not sure if the scenelist has been posted, here it is for those who are interested

GGGB v0.20 Scene List

Jessica and Kevin webcamming (if you live with Jessica)
Mom and her friends (if you live with Ethan)
Date with Dave/Eva/Eric
Trip with Ryan
Sexy photoshoot
Meeting with Iris
Meeting with Jasmin

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if the scenelist has been posted, here it is for those who are interested

GGGB v0.20 Scene List

Jessica and Kevin webcamming (if you live with Jessica)
Mom and her friends (if you live with Ethan)
Date with Dave/Eva/Eric
Trip with Ryan
Sexy photoshoot
Meeting with Iris
Meeting with Jasmin
Gosh darn I WANT SOME DAMN SOLO TIME WITH JESS. do I have to scream to get it

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Script is bugged. There's a nonsensical set of conditions that trigger it.
It's been fixed in the beta. Now Eva will only revert to sex friend from girlfriend is she took part in Tyrone's orgy or her love for Ash is less than 3.

Dave's date has also been fixed, now the dialogue will take in consideration how much in love he is with Ash. As well as a couple misspelled variables that were causing interrupts and a graphical glitch in Jasmin's scene.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This game deserves a good walkthrough(s), it's a shame there's only a few version 0,14 :(

Reactions: Krull
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes