Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
  • I can not understand why the profit of this game is not growing...
not true its grows but slowly ,either way the story is great the art lacking but hey no games are perfect. (iplay too much asian VN so ibet the problem is with me ihave high standards but whatever.) just my own thoughts

Celium

Dec 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.20ALPHA
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 02.10.2018
thank you so much....

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
not true its grows but slowly ,either way the story is great the art lacking but hey no games are perfect. (iplay too much asian VN so ibet the problem is with me ihave high standards but whatever.) just my own thoughts
Is there any asian game with the number of different paths like in this game? Most of them seem to be just kinetic or with minor choices.

Reactions: Cedrog

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked and answered 100 times, i havent cheated once except the thresome with Nat and her bf with the condition that Eric would be able to join when he is coming home. Other than that done nothing naughty and have 28 good Point and 0 bad Points and he still dies? how to get him to survive andand be in a relationship that is not open? impossible? or just no threesome?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked and answered 100 times, i havent cheated once except the thresome with Nat and her bf with the condition that Eric would be able to join when he is coming home. Other than that done nothing naughty and have 28 good Point and 0 bad Points and he still dies? how to get him to survive andand be in a relationship that is not open? impossible? or just no threesome?
For what I understand, the absolute very least you need to do to keep Eric alive is a) ask for an open relationship before he leaves, and b) pick a "red" option when you're having cybersex with him.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
How do you load the save? I tried to copy and paste but still has all my old saves.
Where do you paste the new file ?

Within the files in the zip, you need only the "1-1-LT1".
Go to the folder where your saves are stored (usually : C:\Users\ yourname_000 \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GoodGirlGoneBad- some numbers ).
Store your original "1-1-LT1" somewhere to preserve it from a re-write (i just moved it on the desktop).
Paste the new "1-1-LT1" in your saves folder.
And that's all.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Hummm... do you know you can make a lot of saves ?
That's not the problem. My previous update saves crash after a while after each new update. Like when I start from my v0.19 save in v0.20 it will crash somwhere in the new update.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
That's not the problem. My previous update saves crash after a while after each new update. Like when I start from my v0.19 save in v0.20 it will crash somwhere in the new update.
I don't have this problem. There are only bugs i can "ignore" to keep playing. Are you sure it crashes ? The games window closes by itself unexpected ?

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I don't have this problem. There are only bugs i can "ignore" to keep playing. Are you sure it crashes ? The games window closes by itself unexpected ?
The screen becomes grey and a bunch of error messages appear. You know like in every RenPy game.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes