bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How can you have Arthur with Eva?
Not sure if it has to be *exactly* this way, but I got the scene by hooking up with Eva and keeping the relationship only as friends. Then when it was time for the pool party I invited Eva, corrupting her then from there you should be able to call her when Ash wants to give Arthur a present.

Reactions: Keyser_Soze5

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Ok,this are the changelogs :
1.Good night with Mom
2.Good Ash and Arthur bonding
3.Cucking Eric for good with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
4.Date with Jack as boyfriend
5.Finding Jack at the gym
6.Sex with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
7.Date with Jessica
8.Hanging out/date with Eva
9.Welcoming Dad home
10.Dealing with addiction
11.Thug Ash new home
But i only find some of them : 1,5 and 10! Can someone tell me how to find and to do the other changes? PS: I don't care for Eva,so about number 8,i don't really want to know this,but i really want to know about number 2!
To get 2 : I am not sure the Good or bad point needed but Ash cannot have sugar daddy Arthur and attend to Eric funeral. During funeral, Arthur will invite Ash to have a dinner at his house. He drugged Ash using the wine. Choose sleep in Arthur house and Arthur will have sex with Ash(Or you can say Arthur rape Ash). Later Arthur will show the video and blackmail Ash to see him at his house again. When you get choice, Ash need to drink the wine even though she know that wine is drugged. Once you follow this path, Ash will be Arthur sex toy. Frequent sex in Arthur house or hotel.

D

Deleted member 32133

This has become such a user unfriendly forum. Is it that hard to pin some fucking saves on the main post for a game that's been in development for 3 years? Then they also dumb down the search options so you can't specify your search in a thread.

Good job.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The rather large re-use of old assets worries me, while the stories naturally matter a lot having the told via old scenes kinda cheapens the experience to a degree.

Guess this game is suffering from the GoT disease, gotta finish it quick in order to move on.
Imho, better the game dwindle down towards a end, than keep going on in a forever fuckfest or how far you can dive into the rabbit hole of depravity. Lets bring on the scat because ran out of other things to do... no tnx..

Reactions: Dysphorika

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
To get 2 : I am not sure the Good or bad point needed but Ash cannot have sugar daddy Arthur and attend to Eric funeral. During funeral, Arthur will invite Ash to have a dinner at his house. He drugged Ash using the wine. Choose sleep in Arthur house and Arthur will have sex with Ash(Or you can say Arthur rape Ash). Later Arthur will show the video and blackmail Ash to see him at his house again. When you get choice, Ash need to drink the wine even though she know that wine is drugged. Once you follow this path, Ash will be Arthur sex toy. Frequent sex in Arthur house or hotel.
Thank you for the information,i will try it! I thing i need to make Ash good (or at least half-good,half-bad),because in my saves she is only bad (i make her at least maximum bad,when i choose not to go to the gang and be bimbo and another when i make her maximum bad,choosing to be part of the gang)! I will start the game from the beginning and try this one,which you say - Arthur not to be sugar daddy and accept his blackmail! PS: What's the different between that to be blackmailed from Arthur and that he to be Ashly's sugar daddy - in the 2 variants they are together and she take drugs anyway (if you choose to be best friend with Jessica - even before that in the club,when Ashly dance with that guy "Wilson" from the gang for first time and go to the toilets with him)?

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Ok,this are the changelogs :
1.Good night with Mom
2.Good Ash and Arthur bonding
3.Cucking Eric for good with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
4.Date with Jack as boyfriend
5.Finding Jack at the gym
6.Sex with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
7.Date with Jessica
8.Hanging out/date with Eva
9.Welcoming Dad home
10.Dealing with addiction
11.Thug Ash new home
But i only find some of them : 1,5 and 10! Can someone tell me how to find and to do the other changes? PS: I don't care for Eva,so about number 8,i don't really want to know this,but i really want to know about number 2!
can u explain me what is good night with mom all about?plz:rolleyes:
I mean is it only ash and her mom?without ethan?!

Last edited:

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
This has become such a user unfriendly forum. Is it that hard to pin some fucking saves on the main post for a game that's been in development for 3 years? Then they also dumb down the search options so you can't specify your search in a thread.

Good job.
OMG it's not like you can *gasp* play the game. How about you don't delete all saves on your system constantly so next time you don't have to beg for saves and actually have your own.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Good job.
Maybe you should offer your workforce to maintain some threads here with up to date saves? Would be more useful then your complains. :rolleyes: Typical case of I want it all, for free, instant, but I don't want to read, do anything but asking the same questions over and over again without the usage of polite manner. And annoyed users of this behaviour who read dozens of threads more than once a day, remarking such behaviour, are assholes. This makes me sad. :cry:

But, I have my solution, best thing on internet forums ever invented, my tiny tiny ignore list. Now I am happy again :giggle: . Happy to fap with aaalll the superior saves of this game I have on my SSD. Hahahahaha! :ROFLMAO::devilish::geek:

Last edited:

popple

Jul 18, 2018
I think it's just burned out you can tell with the past few updates, this is not a knock at the dev at all it's been a fantastic ride this game and a lot of the earlier content was amazing at a time I couldn't wait for updates to drop. Hope these next two updates give us the endings we want.
I still consider GGGB is the best adult game i know... There where other poor updates before : Eva Kiss can't be on top every time !

Cham

May 30, 2017
In the script there's a mention of having sex with Arthur after getting off the pill to try and have a baby with Bernard. Anyone have any idea how to achieve this? You can't get that option with Bernard if you are his slave due to getting drugged, but if go sugar daddy route with Arthur, you miss out on Bernard.

Seems bit odd.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes