DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
please give me cuckold of eric saves.
Thanks all:)
This is at the pool party. Everything is set up for the real cuckold scenes. You can go bimbo if you play your cards right. Ashley has a drug addiction. She's pretty much gone as bad as possible, and now has Eric as a cuck. If you play from this point forward, you should get all the cuck action.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to make Ashly to be blackmailed from Arthur? I try every possible choice with him before the funeral on Erik,but every time,when i need to decide to go with him on a diner in his house, i only have 1 option "i'm not in the mood tonight" , the only way to have other options is,if Ashly before that accept to be with Arthur and make some naughty stuff with him,but then he become her "sugar daddy" and don't blackmail her! Can someone help me and tell me how to do the "Blackmail path" please?

LMStirer

Jun 8, 2017
How to make Ashly to be blackmailed from Arthur? I try every possible choice with him before the funeral on Erik,but every time,when i need to decide to go with him on a diner in his house, i only have 1 option "i'm not in the mood tonight" , the only way to have other options is,if Ashly before that accept to be with Arthur and make some naughty stuff with him,but then he become her "sugar daddy" and don't blackmail her! Can someone help me and tell me how to do the "Blackmail path" please?
1. Wear sexy outfit at dinner with Arthur, Eric, Iris.
2. Choose "Remove Eric's hand".
3. Choose "You're crazy!".
4. At the funeral, you'll need at least 15 good points.

Reactions: LoveWhores

popple

Jul 18, 2018
i can't reach the cuckholding scene with Eric : i have an error when Ashley is with Jack and receives messages from Tyrone and Kevin... Sad i have to wait for the final 0.28 !

Reactions: Jav_Chelios

popple

Jul 18, 2018
This is at the pool party. Everything is set up for the real cuckold scenes. You can go bimbo if you play your cards right. Ashley has a drug addiction. She's pretty much gone as bad as possible, and now has Eric as a cuck. If you play from this point forward, you should get all the cuck action.
Excellent save that goes to a lot of content ! (except Bernard)

popple

Jul 18, 2018
i can't reach the cuckholding scene with Eric : i have an error when Ashley is with Jack and receives messages from Tyrone and Kevin... Sad i have to wait for the final 0.28 !
I can't choose anything, so i loose the possibility of the session with bounded Eric !
Is there something i can do ?
Some help is really welcome !

LMStirer

Jun 8, 2017
I can't choose anything, so i loose the possibility of the session with bounded Eric !
Is there something i can do ?
Some help is really welcome !
If you are getting the 'rejectyrone' error: download the game again. She uploaded a new alpha version with bug fixes, the mods updated here too, probably a lot people didn't see that.

Reactions: popple

IvanDolvich

May 12, 2019
I like newest update. It a bit sad that lately a few scenes are recycled, but the writing is good to enjoy reading the changed descriptions.

Im sad to read game is about to end, cannot get enough of Ashley. :love:

It very sad that there is no other games in this way. Maybe I partial, but I enjoy story of russian games ... except I cannot understand why they are generally so grindy. I love this about Good Girl Gone Bad, no grind. Very good game.

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Hi everybody...
Can bimbo(blonde)ash make love with dad(bimbo+bernard route)?
Is it possible ? Blondy ash and dad?:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes