Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get the threesome with Ryan and Hartman? I have relationship with Ryan and got the day at work scene, but no threesome.

Reactions: thamaverick

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Disapointed by the new content... For me, Eva Kiss appears to be tired by this game.

I explain :

Why taking her time to create such poor content, when she has done so many exciting scenes ?
This is not a question about the number of routes she opened, this is really the scenes she created, time spend for nothing new, nothing original, nothing that takes us to a new step...
Sad after all this creativity.
0.26 update was at the limit : nothing really new, just the daughter/mother thing (not my kind)...
0.27 and 0.28 are just... empty !

But, of course, this game with its enormous content, is still a best !
But its end will maybe miss what a good game offers : a final explosion !
I don't agree about v0.27, but v0.28 and 0.29 haven't been as good. I think the game is in a little bit of a limbo state, where she cannot add any new and really exciting content as it would force her to prolong the ending even further. This state of holding back is probably what has caused the slightly less good updates.

The last two versions have also focused more on the routes where she Ashley isn't too much of a bad girl, which I think makes them a little less exciting by nature.

I remain confident that the game will get the ending it deserves, when Eva can finally direct all her attention towards a final, big hurrah for each of the routes - what they have all been leading up to - rather than the intermezzo we're in currently.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
So I played this a long time ago and I don't really remember names but can we have a relationship or is there content for the sister of Ashley's boyfriend? She has dark-hair and is not the girl we go to the gym with afaik.

Jul 9, 2018
Does anybody knows what are the new scenes in this update? i only got a threesome with nat and eric, and in my cuckold gameplay and goodgirl gamplay i got nothing

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I played this a long time ago and I don't really remember names but can we have a relationship or is there content for the sister of Ashley's boyfriend? She has dark-hair and is not the girl we go to the gym with afaik.
That's Iris. No relationship with her at all. There is some content, but not a lot really. Not sure how long "a long time ago" is for you. She can come to a big party that becomes an orgy, you can see her hook up with Doug (guy Iris introduces you to right after Eric leaves for Africa), IIRC there's a scene where you and her dad so some messed up stuff with her, and there might be one or two others I'm forgetting. But really there isn't too much with her, she's probably the least used of all the characters.

• Sad
Reactions: juanito

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I was shocked to see how small the new content of this is. This is not an update, its rather a "ooops I forgot to implement a scene I made..."
And I am genuinly disappointed, just like some of the other members here, by the last few updates.
I think we got used to the high quality content Eva provided, thats where we need to rise awareness to keep our judgments real.
High quality raises high expectations and its hard to meet that all the time.

I think its pretty obvious, Eva lost interest and motivation and therefor couldnt keep up the high quality. And thats totally okay!
Think about how much time you ve spent with this game. Thats NOTHING compared to the time you spend with making it.
So you grow sick of it a lot faster when your the dev.

In my opinion it would have been better if she had announced to take a break from it, to regain energy and motivation.
Get some distance between you and your game, come back when your ready -thats the best way (for me).
Of cause that can backfire like it did with Milfy City where you dont get an update for... (a year or so?!) a much longer time than expected and you end up asking yourself if there actually will be another updater ever.

Well. We probably all agree on having had a fantastic ride along the way... now lets hope this gets the finale it deserves.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Well yea. Couldnt agree more - this update feels like "gotta do something eh". Random scenes without any story progression or tying up some ends.

Can totally understand from creators perspective though, but then again - why push out this kind of update instead of taking time and either finish up some storylines or put some scenes in that dont feel recycled?

Definitely expected more since eva kiss has had almost always great update.
Thing that bothers me though since im a patreon aswell:

On patreon ppl rarely criticize updates, all just praising "nice update"..
Maybe that plays a part in it aswell?

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
On patreon ppl rarely criticize updates, all just praising "nice update"..
Maybe that plays a part in it aswell?
It could actually has something to do. There is a big problem with this kind of games... The current financing system using patreon and paypal creates a culture of beggars. The people that get the update are relieved to get it and don't criticize too much at first, they become beggars even when some of them have actually paid for the game with donations.

And the developer could become a beggar too: Trying to do ANYTHING, even just a scene, to keep with the calendar and that way being "justified" to keep asking for money.

Any culture of beggars IS DOOMED from the start. Someone should act like a professional, and someone has to act like a customer so that the wheel keeps spinning.

So yeah. I think it has something to do with this situation. I have seen it too many times already...

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes