svr2

Jun 8, 2017
I played with my old saves where eric is cuck (v0.28) and i don't know why in v0.29 and v.030 preview he's changed to muscular Eric from Somalia (like Rambo). Wtf, I didn't choose this path. How to fix this?

Vinitharya

Jan 14, 2018
I don't want to sound like a jackass, but it looks like 0.30 alpha has been out for a while. Is there a particular reason it's not in the master post? Also, how does one get bimbo Eva? Is it compatible with bimbo Ash?

Valmont_DE

Aug 6, 2017
I don't want to sound like a jackass, but it looks like 0.30 alpha has been out for a while. Is there a particular reason it's not in the master post? Also, how does one get bimbo Eva? Is it compatible with bimbo Ash?
alpha is already posted in this thread as well.

Valmont_DE

Aug 6, 2017
v0.30 Beta release

Hi guys, here's the Beta!
I managed to add the scene that was missing with Eva as your girlfriend after you go to the TV show, and added one with Jessica for good measure! That scene and the reactions of the possible romantic interests have been hell to write, so much so that the following sex scenes have been a breeze in comparison (and they are not exactly straightforward, either). And Eva's reaction scene, well, it has so many variations it was driving me literally crazy. I hope I accounted for all the possibilities, but I'm not even sure... If you find anything, please let me know!
Other than that, I think this is an update many of you will truly enjoy! Thanks again to vBerlichingen for his always amazing proofreading :) We're begging to wrap things up... Stay tuned for what's next for GGGB.
Once again, thank you for your patience, love and support. You guys are the best :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.30BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
per request you can change the name of the mc and 8 other characters, either by touching/clicking the name in the dialogue or via the options menu.
however changes of the menu method only take effect in the next dialogue.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Uhhhh, hang on a few minutes everyone. I updated the OP with the Alpha, not the Beta. D'oh! Working on it...

Okay, done.

As a reminder, please click the REPORT button on any post with new links for a game--this is, always has been, and always will be the quickest way to update OPs with mirrors. Thanks!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 376 Votes