Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
can anyone tell me the changelog for v.28?
Good night with Mom
Good Ash and Arthur bonding
Cucking Eric for good with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
Date with Jack as boyfriend
Finding Jack at the gym
Sex with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
Date with Jessica
Hanging out/date with Eva
Welcoming Dad home
Dealing with addiction
Thug Ash new home

Reactions: Leo90

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Good night with Mom
Good Ash and Arthur bonding
Cucking Eric for good with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
Date with Jack as boyfriend
Finding Jack at the gym
Sex with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
Date with Jessica
Hanging out/date with Eva
Welcoming Dad home
Dealing with addiction
Thug Ash new home
Thanks, now to wait for stable 30

Reactions: Dan5k74

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
not really, just install unren, enable console settings with, press shift+o and type good=100 (press enter) and the same with bad=100, that way you can basically choose anything you want and everything is easy to get
...wow I been using unren for all the games here but for some reason I just never did for this game and struggled along quite the few times :D Wow I feel so stupid right now.

Reactions: Bababoooey

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Jeez, it's not like you have to run a mile or something. Just sit on your butt and hold down control - how hard can that be?
Just press TAB once, and you don't even need to press ctrl. You go from one menu to the other in a couple a seconds.

I haven't timed myself, but I think that a player should be able to clear the whole game in less than five minutes, if you know pretty much what choices you want.

I do it just for fun and to check new paths constantly.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't timed myself, but I think that a player should be able to clear the whole game in less than five minutes, if you know pretty much what choices you want.
Just for kicks, I timed a super slutty bimbo route speed run just now, and it took me 19m 48s

D

Deleted member 57030

"A good story needs a good ending and it's super important for me to give you guys something cool, with depth and that reflects all the choices you've been making during the whole game. None of that Mass Effect 3 bullshit or Telltale streamlining." Well, I played The Walking Dead and the causes-consequences system of GGGB is way more complex already... damn...

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
not really, just install unren, enable console settings with, press shift+o and type good=100 (press enter) and the same with bad=100, that way you can basically choose anything you want and everything is easy to get
This isn't really correct. There are numerous choices where either your good or bad needs to be under a certain number.
Also, you don't need to install anything to activate the console, just go to renpy>common>00console and set config.console = true

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
This isn't really correct. There are numerous choices where either your good or bad needs to be under a certain number.
Also, you don't need to install anything to activate the console, just go to renpy>common>00console and set config.console = true
well yea..duhh
of course some scenes require certain values for both good/bad, but you can just change it with that. example-> you have good and bad=100, but you can have bad over like 15. just chage bad=0 for that scene and then after the scene get it back to 100 (or not, if you just want the good ash)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Wow, I just discovered the game and am now playing it. What luck to find this game almost at the end it seems? I feel like my female MC actually can make some decisions to control her life versus everything always reverting to cumslut or something like that over and over. Maybe I made my Dad commit suicide...oops.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes