Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone can share a save please when Ashley choose to become bimbo and works for office also ?
That is, as far as i can tell, impossible without using the console. You need about 20 good points and the good outfit to work in the office. There's no way to drop 10+ good points and gain 20-30 bad after that. Check out dundun scene guide to figure out what goals you need to get to a certain outcome.

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.30BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
per request you can change the name of the mc and 8 other characters, either by touching/clicking the name in the dialogue or via the options menu.
however changes of the menu method only take effect in the next dialogue.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
dude, i think i'm falling in love with you

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
That is, as far as i can tell, impossible without using the console. You need about 20 good points and the good outfit to work in the office. There's no way to drop 10+ good points and gain 20-30 bad after that. Check out dundun scene guide to figure out what goals you need to get to a certain outcome.
Don't think that's possible , this save is the closest i got
No, it is perfectly possible. I accidentally chose an option that I didn't intend to pick in a few instances, so be mindful that sometimes I did a rollback. I don't think they were integral choices, but still.

Also, if something is achievable by using the console, it is ALWAYS possible to achieve without it. The console cannot show versions of scenes that don't exist in the game, i.e. if Bimbo Ash + Office job was impossible normally, then you wouldn't be able to see something like that by using the console either.

Reactions: rick556 and Dan5k74

rick556

May 4, 2019
No, it is perfectly possible. I accidentally chose an option that I didn't intend to pick in a few instances, so be mindful that sometimes I did a rollback. I don't think they were integral choices, but still.

Also, if something is achievable by using the console, it is ALWAYS possible to achieve without it. The console cannot show versions of scenes that don't exist in the game, i.e. if Bimbo Ash + Office job was impossible normally, then you wouldn't be able to see something like that by using the console either.
Thanks for the guide , now I know where I chose wrong.

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018

Today I learned. Really didn't think it was possible to still be wearing the good outfit with such a good/bad balance at that point in the game. But you also took all the incest routes you could, I still really don't think its doable in a normal playthrough.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Today I learned. Really didn't think it was possible to still be wearing the good outfit with such a good/bad balance at that point in the game. But you also took all the incest routes you could, I still really don't think its doable in a normal playthrough.
What do you define as a "normal" playthrough?

EDIT: I just tried it, and you can still do it while completely avoiding incest and the Arthur route.

Last edited:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
hey that's cool. do you by chance also know how to achieve a specific scene in v.29?
i played around a bit with JDMOD and in there it is possible to get a threesome with jack and eva, while eva is still together with dave and she's NOT a bimbo (neither jacob nor bubba had a chance with her)
i just don't seem to get that scene playing normally

MadMax11

Feb 14, 2019
I keep getting the error, can anyone tell me solution to it

File "game/script.rpy", line 121190, in <module>
NameError: name 'fame' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 121190, in script
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Last edited:

MadMax11

Feb 14, 2019

What's next for GGGB? Wrapping things up!

Hi guys!

So, as you know, I've been talking about the end of GGGB for a while now. We're at a point where I'm ready to begin wrapping things up. The plan is as follows:

Next update, v0.31, will be the last normal one. It will focus especially on bimbo Ashley, developing her story and scenes a bit more, and I will add a few things left to jump to the endings.

I'm not sure how to tackle the endings. I know it will be the most difficult and complex task yet and facing it will surely be challenging. A good story needs a good ending and it's super important for me to give you guys something cool, with depth and that reflects all the choices you've been making during the whole game. None of that Mass Effect 3 bullshit or Telltale streamlining.

So, I will need at least 2 months to complete the endings (knowing myself, probably a bit more, but I will try to be as efficient as possible...) So, after v0.31, the final 1.0 version will take 2 months of development. During that time I'll post a few sneak peeks for the higher tiers but trying not to be too spoilery...
After v1.0 is done, some additional work will go into polishing it. Adding music to all the game, adding some scenes I always wanted to but never had the time... I'm also looking to remork the patronage tiers, as I had no idea of what I was doing when I started and some of them are redundant. I also would like to hire some help for the next project and I want to see if I can increase the financial support of the community. And we will start talking about the next project, with polls and such, where I want to hear your likes, wants and suggestions :)

I hope you go along this ride to the completion of GGGB with me. Thank you so much!

Kisses,
Eva

Hey Eva,

I played your game occasionally and liked it, but it seems there is always an eroor that comes up

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 121190, in script
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Generic\Desktop\GoodGirl 0.30\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Could you help me with a way out?

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes