veilside21

Jun 29, 2018
Hey i tried to play the new version, but i get an error everytime during the interview. Anyone knows how to help me? Error is around line 19660 iirc.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really love the game and its a shame that it will end so soon. But on the other side, I am thrilled what we will see as the next project.

But I still wonder how this game can stay on patreon with the incest ... or is it because you have to find it and it is not in your face incest from the start?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I really love the game and its a shame that it will end so soon. But on the other side, I am thrilled what we will see as the next project.

But I still wonder how this game can stay on patreon with the incest ... or is it because you have to find it and it is not in your face incest from the start?
I asumed that Patreon doesn't ban unless its blatantly (no need for the landlady bullshit, just don't put it in the front page) and need some choices.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, I think that's right. It's also entirely possible that they just don't know about it in this case...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Considering that, as EvaKiss herself told us, the v0.31 will mainly concern the character of Bimbo Ash, I was wondering if in this update we will simply see a new look or something else. Maybe a further enlargement of her tits? Or maybe, after dyeing her hair, she will also wear colored contact lenses to change the color of her eyes. Will she look like her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short... if any of you have already played it, could you be kind enough to tell me what's in the v0.31 preview?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

I believe that is because patreon probably isn't aware of it. They are pretty hidden.

Arthur and Iris' scenes are very difficult to get. I only got them thanks to dundun amazing scene guide.

Ashley and her father's scenes are very unintuitive to get. You have to follow a good girl path to get them.

I'm just not sure about Ash and her mother's scenes. It is pretty obvious what you have to do to get them.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Considering that, as EvaKiss herself told us, the v0.31 will mainly concern the character of Bimbo Ash, I was wondering if in this update we will simply see a new look or something else. Maybe a further enlargement of her tits? Or maybe, after dyeing her hair, she will also wear colored contact lenses to change the color of her eyes. Will she look like her?
In short... if any of you have already played it, could you be kind enough to tell me what's in the v0.31 preview?
I think there's a good possibility of seeing some more body modification for bimbo Ash. Eva also said in the Q&A that Ashley will see one final change.

As for what's in the preview; it's a scene at the office after Ashley's TV show appearance, as well as a scene with Dad,

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Because it's optional, Patreon does allow it when it's optional, not forced.

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
can you date eva? I am trying but i can never seem to get the option. I can only tell her we need to stop, or we are just friends

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes