Clumsyportman2

Aug 16, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.31Preview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can change the names of 9 main characters either in the options menu or by touching/clicking the name in the textbox.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.08.2019
The link just points to the post itself for me and not a download.

Reactions: Palash69

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I get this error every time the tv show interview ends. Someone knows how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 196344, in <module>
NameError: name 'tcshow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 196344, in script
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 196344, in <module>
NameError: name 'tcshow' is not defined

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have been catching up to the newer versions of the game and have a question. How many/ few tattoos do you need to be able to choose the Daddy´s girl pubis one? I am not a big fan of tattoos on every inch of skin, so how can I get the pubis tattoo with the fewest number of other tattoos? Thanks

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I have been catching up to the newer versions of the game and have a question. How many/ few tattoos do you need to be able to choose the Daddy´s girl pubis one? I am not a big fan of tattoos on every inch of skin, so how can I get the pubis tattoo with the fewest number of other tattoos? Thanks
Don't quote me there, but I think you must have all the previous ones, have Arthur as sugar daddy and had bad points.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't quote me there, but I think you must have all the previous ones, have Arthur as sugar daddy and had bad points.
Thank you, but uuh, that sounds not good. I had hoped there is a way bar console shenigans to get the tattoo without Ash being plastered in Tats. But thanks!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Thank you, but uuh, that sounds not good. I had hoped there is a way bar console shenigans to get the tattoo without Ash being plastered in Tats. But thanks!
You actually don't. You do need lots of bad points and Author as your sugar daddy, but I have been able to get it with only one other tattoo.

Reactions: Turret

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I might be wrong, but I think you need to have high Bad, be in a relationship with Arthur, and have gotten at least one tattoo prior to it.
If I had more free time, I'd try spading it out myself...

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes