Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
How much F/F content is there in this game? Is it worth playing for someone who's not interested in fucking the men?
IMO as someone who is in the same boat I think there is a good amount, but you probably don't get your first scene until 1/3 through the game or so.

The ones that I know about there is like 4 or 5 with Jessica if you romance her and a couple more I believe that are F/F/M. 3ish with Eva that I know of and some group stuff with her. Some F/F/M stuff with Iris and Natasha has that I know of a F/F/M and F/F part that can be another F/F/M not sure if you can do F/F/F. Oh and there is a little bit of f/t(shemale).

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
How much F/F content is there in this game? Is it worth playing for someone who's not interested in fucking the men?
Definitely worth it, just takes a bit more time to get there. To make the most of it, just make sure to stay on the good path, don't let Eva sleep with Jack and help Jessica get better (those are the two girls you can get serious with). Alternatively, you can let Jess stay bad for a cool threesome scene later on when get together with Eva. There's definitely some stuff to explore.

Reactions: T800 and Viressa

Viressa

May 24, 2018
IMO as someone who is in the same boat I think there is a good amount, but you probably don't get your first scene until 1/3 through the game or so.

The ones that I know about there is like 4 or 5 with Jessica if you romance her and a couple more I believe that are F/F/M. 3ish with Eva that I know of and some group stuff with her. Some F/F/M stuff with Iris and Natasha has that I know of a F/F/M and F/F part that can be another F/F/M not sure if you can do F/F/F. Oh and there is a little bit of f/t(shemale).
Definitely worth it, just takes a bit more time to get there. To make the most of it, just make sure to stay on the good path, don't let Eva sleep with Jack and help Jessica get better (those are the two girls you can get serious with). Alternatively, you can let Jess stay bad for a cool threesome scene later on when get together with Eva. There's definitely some stuff to explore.
Thanks, I think I'll check this game out. (y)

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes