JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Any more Jasmin content yet?
Since EvaKiss is focusing on finishing the main story paths now, I'd guess we're not going to see any more of Jasmin until the main game is finished and Eva adds the sidestuff that's planned, if then since Jasmin's not that popular it seems.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I think a lot of people like Jasmin, but it's a side character that doesn't have much involvement in the actual story. Therefore, Eva can't put as much time into creating scenes with her.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I think a lot of people like Jasmin, but it's a side character that doesn't have much involvement in the actual story. Therefore, Eva can't put as much time into creating scenes with her.
Eva has specifically mentioned how Jasmin isn't popular in some of the patreon posts, that's why I think that we're not likely to see more of her before the main plot lines are finished and EvaKiss can focus on rounding up the side characters. If then, since there's plenty of other side characters that are more popular, and I doubt that EvaKiss will spend too much time with side characters once the main game is finished, before moving on to the next project.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If I remember correctly Jasmine was a high tier patron wish at the beginning, so Evakiss isn't probably too interested into making that content.

Reactions: KDXvd and Sarahzero
Nov 9, 2017
If I remember correctly Jasmine was a high tier patron wish at the beginning, so Evakiss isn't probably too interested into making that content.
Eva did state that after the full release she wants to go back and add more scenes that were cut or ideas for scenes that she never got to add because of time restraints. So hopefully we got more Jasmine scenes then!

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Eva has specifically mentioned how Jasmin isn't popular in some of the patreon posts, that's why I think that we're not likely to see more of her before the main plot lines are finished and EvaKiss can focus on rounding up the side characters. If then, since there's plenty of other side characters that are more popular, and I doubt that EvaKiss will spend too much time with side characters once the main game is finished, before moving on to the next project.
I see a lot of people constantly asking for more Jasmine content, that's why I assume it's a popular character. Maybe not preferred to the others, but from what I can tell, there is definitely a significant interest in her.

Eva has also said that Jasmine was one of the characters she would have liked to do more with, but as you say, there are other more popular and story relevant characters which has meant this will only be added after the main plots have finished.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I see a lot of people constantly asking for more Jasmine content, that's why I assume it's a popular character. Maybe not preferred to the others, but from what I can tell, there is definitely a significant interest in her.

Eva has also said that Jasmine was one of the characters she would have liked to do more with, but as you say, there are other more popular and story relevant characters which has meant this will only be added after the main plots have finished.
In here it seems like a popular character, I for one wouldn't mind seeing more Jasmine content. But with all of the patreon votes where Jasmin has been an option, she's ranked low compared to other side characters involved in those votes, so seems like Jasmin's not a popular gal with the patrons.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
0.31 is the last "regular" update right?
I remember seeing somewhere that it'll take at least a couple more updates to tie all the main plot lines before the game's done. And after the main game's done, EvaKiss will apparently expand some of the side characters before moving on to the next game.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Seriously? Going to be one fucking massive update, with all the main plots to tie with one update. :O
It's the last regular update before the endings. There will then be two months dedicated to those, and after that she plans on doing so after completion releases. Remains unclear whether these will be before the new game or released once in a while at the same time as a new game.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
It's the last regular update before the endings.
Oh, ok. I thought you meant by regular update, that after this one we'd only have the side character stuff coming. Was thinking that we're looking at one massive update, if we're getting all the endings in one update :D

Reactions: thamaverick

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Jasmine's corruption path was by far the best, most novel, and well written. I wish they'd do more for it instead of the usual older guy/black guy stuff.
I've played till 0.29 and now I am waiting for the official final to play again. I hope there is more about Jasmine, 'cause her path look likes a "sidequest" and I think she deserves more.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes