othello

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save thug ending?
Hmm, which one? One is Ash is shot by Enrico, another one is she goes to jail. Next one I found is she's used as a cumdump which is prepared in v31, next is she and Eva take control of the gang with Ash being the leader in the end (and more). One interesting ending is Ash's not a member of the gang but she needs her shots and ...

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Hmm, which one? One is Ash is shot by Enrico, another one is she goes to jail. Next one I found is she's used as a cumdump which is prepared in v31, next is she and Eva take control of the gang with Ash being the leader in the end (and more). One interesting ending is Ash's not a member of the gang but she needs her shots and ...
Wow... I didn't even know there were so many endings. I just don't have any save right now, except for one that's not gang-related at all. And I will be glad of any help in this.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I really hope someone will take the hassle to make a route based walkthrough for this game.

The only thing that has kept me away from it is that you're forced into routes and this makes you lose lots and lots of good content. This only frustrates me, more than anything else

Reactions: Forix

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
An absolutely great update with the multitude of endings!! But I have a question: How far back before the end you have to "console" the relationships? When I tried to change one Eva ending, so I did not have to play it all again, it did nothing, the ending stayed the same. So it seems you have to input the change further back. Thank you in advance!
And I look forward to Eva´s next game!

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Kudos to Eva for pulling this off. The wait for the ending is well worth it. I haven't try all possible route yet but so far the ending does fit to the playthru. Each character ending show in a Fallout ending way (Note : I refer to Fallout 1 & 2 only.)

I hope someone could show the possible ending soon and see if I miss anything.

Thanks to Eva again for GGGB

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
I really hope someone will take the hassle to make a route based walkthrough for this game.

The only thing that has kept me away from it is that you're forced into routes and this makes you lose lots and lots of good content. This only frustrates me, more than anything else
A traditional walkthrough isn't really possible for this game. You could make a walkthrough for certain major paths I guess, but with all the variation possible, the scene guide that exists is where it's at. This game can't be thought of in terms of routes at all really, and it's flat out impossible to see everything in one, two or even 10 walkthroughs. The way the game makes your choices feel so organic and flow around the choices you make and the way you'll keep finding new things even after a dozen playthroughs is why it's so good.. And since it's RenPy, just holding CTRL over stuff you've already seen makes the repetition painless.

I totally get what you mean though. For the traditional A/B route VNs I mostly feel the same way - there isn't enough replayability for me to wanna go through it twice usually so knowing I'm missing out of stuff when making the arbitrary binary choices can be more irritating than anything. But GGGB isn't such a game. Honestly, it's way too good for what it is. Hats off to Eva.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes