Brickman

May 26, 2017
The current q&a in Eva's Patreon is pretty interesting, seems she knows a thing or two about game design. Worth the read imo. Maybe she will tell something about the next game, she said she's already working on it

jouda852

Dec 8, 2018
I'm having a bit of problem in becoming Jessica's girlfriend. I tried following the walkthrough and i did Jes3, have JesG2, i am wearing sexy outfit and i'm not girlfriend of anyone. Still Jes7 never triggers. I don't know why.

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
I'm just experimenting with some "tweaks" here and there [while parsing through scripts.rpa] ... -- and can't help myself of thinking: there are still some routes left to be explored/made to be accessible to explore. Overall, it's a (very) good game -- I think that I wrote a 4-5/5 review [@f95zone] a while ago -- ...yet, still -- at least: on my part -- some "desires" left to be fullfilled. Let v1.0 (or v1.1 -- providing some add-on contributions to the existing endings) not be the final word on this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: thamaverick

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
Changelog says ??? for 1.0 - I suppose that's intentional to keep changes a secret for the player to find out?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Been playing this game since the very beginning, but it's been awhile. Remind me what the blue text does? It doesn't seem to add "good" points like the red adds bad ones, but does it just keep you more on the good path than anything else? I can't seem to find an official explanation anywhere.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Been playing this game since the very beginning, but it's been awhile. Remind me what the blue text does? It doesn't seem to add "good" points like the red adds bad ones, but does it just keep you more on the good path than anything else? I can't seem to find an official explanation anywhere.
It does add good points, admittedly inconsistently, which is why it seems to not add any.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
The colour of the text indicates that there is a certain amount of good/bad points required to make that choice. For example, to tell Eva you love her too, you need over 14 good points, which means that choice is highlighted in blue. The same is true if you are asked to join the gang, you get a red option if you have at least 20 bad points. These choices don't appear otherwise.

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
Blue text shows that you can only choose that option because you have enough good points to do it. Same with the red text only vise versa.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Everytime I see posts about the traced artwork and the low effort put into the game you just gotta remember the old saying work smarter not harder, trainer games that use stolen art online would make the similar amount in return if they commissioned a dude to do the original art.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
The current q&a in Eva's Patreon is pretty interesting, seems she knows a thing or two about game design. Worth the read imo. Maybe she will tell something about the next game, she said she's already working on it
However, let's hope that her/his/their programming skills improved (vastly) since the inception of GGGB -- because: the first chapters of scripts.rpy are just a mess (from a programmer's POV).

Reactions: Alexxander
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes