Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The mac links all say 1.0 beta, so the game doesn't have a mac version of 1.0 final yet? Or have those just not been uploaded here?

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Why the incest tag does the mc screw her father or brother or something. I have no played this game and from the few posts I have read it seems complicated
incest yes in the good girl path her father and in the bad her mother.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I know it's perhaps a bit late in the day to ask this... but is there a way to make it possible to rollback past decision points? Other than pre-emptive saves.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I know it's perhaps a bit late in the day to ask this... but is there a way to make it possible to rollback past decision points? Other than pre-emptive saves.
unren it and force enable rollback, however the way this game is made it may break some mechanics on some things.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
unren it and force enable rollback, however the way this game is made it may break some mechanics on some things.
In general with Ren'Py you can enable rollback and as long as you don't "roll forward", that is you just select things normally as if you're going through the story it'll be okay. But if you rollback too far and then roll forward past a decision you made previously to get to another, it can break things. Ren'Py is like that in general, but of course a lot of these games have their own idiosyncrasies depending on how they're coded.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes