MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Even though the only ending I wanted was completed previously (mommy), I am still in awe of your accomplishment Eva, hence the "Sugar Daddy" sponsorship on Patreon... and I look forward to anything else you choose to do!

DAYUM! You know how to write an erotic story-line... :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My Jessica ending was outstanding.

Gonna try Eva's next but Ash and Jess had a really good ending, more than pleased with that.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Goodbye Ash, we will miss you.

Although I felt the endings were a little rushed, this game stands as a shining example to future developers about how a multipath story should be told.

Truly outstanding work

Reactions: waiwode

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
And Yes there is an incest path where the MC has relation with her father. You can avoid any of the path like for example if you want to avoid the incest path you should avoid most of the interactions with the father. There is more info in the scene list to do so.
Annnnd her mother....heh. Both at the same time has some interesting dialogue flavor.

Reactions: elysium1988

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Final] [EvaKiss] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed: 244 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: Will update when Mac links are available :)

Enjoy! :D
whatsnew???

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Why the incest tag does the mc screw her father or brother or something. I have no played this game and from the few posts I have read it seems complicated
Play the game. Its one of the best around. And its not as complicated as the posts suggests. Its a matter of making choices. There are so many paths based on your choices that you will return again and again.

I have been playing for sometime and i still find an unexpected and new outcome everytime.

I suggest you play as you wish the first time and then follow the walkthrough to get any specific outcome after your familiar with the characters.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
whatsnew???
I don't play this game, so I can't tell you. I compressed the game at someone's request. Changelog in the OP is empty, so maybe someone else could inform you of what's new here. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes