realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
This was one of the very first lewd games I played and I followed it ever since. To this day it is in my personal top 3, because of the branching paths, great writing and the unique art style. It's the only 2d game I really like. Now that it is completed, I wouldn't be surprised if it would go to platforms like Steam, like other games did recently. That would surely help financing a new game, which I am already looking forward to.

If they ever read it: Thanks for this amazing game!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Saw a few of the endings, and overall I liked the game and that most decisions matter... if there is one thing I despised is that so far none of my endings can influence the story enough to where mother-fucking Tyrone ends up a lowly broke hood with dementia singing his lameass "snow-bunnies" song to dead cats...

Other than that I was happy with the endings, and what it showed for the other characters that I didnt pick... most of the good guys had decent to good endings, and most of the disgusting people had horrible endings... dont care what happens with them in the endings where Ash herself becomes trash however.

Saw the Ashley X Daddy ending, and it was cute... Jessica was happy, Dave and Eva were happy, Jack was happy despite Ash saying she didnt care if he was or not LOL, Arthur killed himself (YES), Eric did good, Mom got her "just rewards" for becoming a lousy whore, Tyrone wasnt broke sadly... I think the only part of this ending that I skipped over along Tyrone was Iris... can you stop her from becoming a gross BBC-loving whore in any ending ?

Later tonight I will try to check out the other two endings I had lined up (Jessica x Ashley), and Eric-faithful after his return (since she played the field while he was gone LOL)... I wish I could see if there was one with Eva, and one with Dave... but the choices were to difficult for me to see a clear path towards them, if it meant dipping into Tyrone's path, or the lameass bla-tino gang members path, than "F" that....

Ohh I almost forgot another thing that grinding my gears was that disgusting petty human being known as Rosa winning in every one of my paths due to Ash shutting down Ryan to be with her true loves (Dad, Jessica, Eric)... I wish there was a way to beat her without continuing to be Ryan's office slut...

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Only way they would be able to do that is if they never made any money from it and got permission first.

Eva owns the rights.

Piracy is one thing but stealing someones work to profit from it is scummy.
Maybe is someone was interested in doing that could contact Eva Kiss and ask to do a partnership or something, splitting the earnings and such. I don't think anybody would be willing to transform all the crazy amount of pictures the game has into 3D renders, even less animate those, but it could be interesting to see

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Pretty amazing to see this project reach its final form.
Also, if the rumors are true, and the dev is indeed female, then i really hope that this project encourages more gals to make nsfw games.
Why a joke?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I agree on the rest of the sentiment. Great work on the Devs part (regardless of gender) and a very professional, consistent and worthwhile endeavour. Let's hope they will start an equally satisfying new project soon.

FunkyBunny69

Sep 8, 2019
I play this game every second day and I love it. Thank you EvaKiss for the work you've put in GGGB. Can't wait to see what you do next. XOXOXOXO

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Ohh I almost forgot another thing that grinding my gears was that disgusting petty human being known as Rosa winning in every one of my paths due to Ash shutting down Ryan to be with her true loves (Dad, Jessica, Eric)... I wish there was a way to beat her without continuing to be Ryan's office slut...
Sure, you don't let Ashley go with Ryan to the trip, he never fires her, Ash ends up with Rosa as her lowly subordinate.

I think that if when Ashley is having a coffee with Ryan early on you pick "time to go back to the office" instead of flirting, Ashley is never even invited to the trip.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sure, you don't let Ashley go with Ryan to the trip, he never fires her, Ash ends up with Rosa as her lowly subordinate.

I think that if when Ashley is having a coffee with Ryan early on you pick "time to go back to the office" instead of flirting, Ashley is never even invited to the trip.
Wait Ash is the subordinate or Rosa is ?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
hey guys, still havent played this completed version because no mac yet but already finished the alpha. just curious about dad ending, is it still the same? or there's a continuation?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
hey guys, still havent played this completed version because no mac yet but already finished the alpha. just curious about dad ending, is it still the same? or there's a continuation?
Usually the beta and final version are the same as the alpha, the only difference is fixes.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes