PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i specifically said CONTENT complete,not development complete.
total wars series,divinity,far cry and so on are CONTENT COMPLETE GAMES,and they are 1.0
they can get 100000 patches,that does not change,that they were content complete at release and v1.0
this game is NOT EVEN HALF content complete...in what univeres this should be 1.0 ? game devs,who put thier incomplete games with label "1.0+" confusing the shit out of everyone and thier version mubers become complete incomprehensible gibberish.
the logic is pritty simple in version naming,even toddler should understand it:
1 is whole i.e complete. 0.5/0.112 is not,meaning INCOMPLETE.

Last edited:

skyisup

Apr 7, 2017
With Patreon funded games it's completely standard that
1. Version numbers just mean how many months the game has been in development
2. These games don't have a proper dev timeline they're basically making it up month to month

If you think 1.0 means complete you haven't been following these type of games long.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
With Patreon funded games it's completely standard
1. Version numbers just mean how many months the game has been in development
source. your personal opnion does not count.
If you think 1.0 means complete you haven't been following these type of games long.
i following the mainstream versionin,that have been in the game industry for decades,which most of the devs also following.

Last edited:

RoderickF

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys!

Once I just can't play the pc version (as I told in earlier posts), I am playing the android version on Bluestacks. My question is: there is a way to use my save from 0.5 to continue on 0.9?

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys!

Once I just can't play the pc version (as I told in earlier posts), I am playing the android version on Bluestacks. My question is: there is a way to use my save from 0.5 to continue on 0.9?
no ...but you can play this game on ur android phone . Android last version is 0.9 beta

Reactions: RoderickF

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started this game. I wasn't sure on the graphical portion, but the story got me hooked!

At first, I started as the Good Girl, but I messed up an answer and I couldn't Roll Back to the question. So I quit and started again.. I'm a bad bad girl, drugs, one night stands, sugar daddies.. you name it, I'm gonna do it!

Excellent game!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
good to know,that at least someone had his dream come true,even if it's in the game.

U

User_166761

Just started this game. I wasn't sure on the graphical portion, but the story got me hooked!

At first, I started as the Good Girl, but I messed up an answer and I couldn't Roll Back to the question. So I quit and started again.. I'm a bad bad girl, drugs, one night stands, sugar daddies.. you name it, I'm gonna do it!

Excellent game!
At least yours is a Good Girl Gone Bad. Mine was just Bad Girl Gone Worse.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Just started playing this and i can say i really like it, original art and very interesting story, although it seems super complicated with all the paths available, might need a guide for help. And i seriously hate bad eva's attitude so much, first time playing and already on bad eva route, shes a bitch seriously good job on writing lol. I'm gonna start again i think because i can't stand bad eva

Great game!

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes