iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well if you keep Eva pure then you are probably closing the get dirty with Dave options????

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys, I am new here and I need a little help, if you may.

1st - There is a walthrough?

2nd - I've played for several hours and I love it. But I can't play anymore, the game "is not responding". I checked the log and there is a DLL file missing... Anyone?

Thanx in advance!
If it just stopped for no reason, just download the game again or unzip your game game again. Renpy has all your saves on your computer so it should not be a problem to pick up where your game crashed

Reactions: RoderickF

RoderickF

Nov 1, 2017
I've tried downloading from differente places and all the same... I don't know what can I do anymore.

From the log: Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

:teary:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
The following error keeps popping up for me when I try to play the game from my last save from the last version:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 42516, in <module>
NameError: name 'evanormal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/script.rpyc", line 42516, in script
File "C:\Users\brbr7001\Music\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\brbr7001\Music\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\brbr7001\Music\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 42516, in <module>
NameError: name 'evanormal' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.9

Can anyone help me with this or is this just an error from the developer?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Weird; when I play this I never want to do the "bad" choices for the MC. None of them seem exciting, they all seem undesirable. Go figure.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Weird; when I play this I never want to do the "bad" choices for the MC. None of them seem exciting, they all seem undesirable. Go figure.
tbh, i have the total opposite of that. Ive never found the good routes to be something id like to try. Even if id get new h-scenes in return for doing them.

Reactions: dbp5ca

manbackh

Aug 1, 2017
dont use saves from alpha content. there are in game warning when you reach it,so if you have problem in comprehension BIG FAT CAPS SENTECES,THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.
I think you misread my post - I didn't say anything about asking a fuckwit who can't spell to nerdrage.

RoderickF

Nov 1, 2017
Guys, I still need help with that error. Anyone?

I wanna play too!!!

:cryingface: :cryingface: :cryingface:

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes