yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Ethan (The Boss) how do I meet him
There is nothing close to a sex scene with him yet... HOWEVER you can wind up in his debt if you go the thug route, but get money on your own. You borrow 3k from Ethan so he may want a favor down the road.

Reactions: dunhill

totor

Jul 5, 2017
Every time, I tried to open the game it keep closing. The last time I play GGGB there was no loading screen but now there is loading screen and it keep closing everytime I run open the game. there solution to this problem?

I had this issue with an old PC. I resolved it renaming preplash.png (in game directory) in preplash.old.

Reactions: ken ko

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
On the topic of polls, out of pure curiosity what was the results of the "Audience Poll" from earlier this month? I didn't see it in this thread, and despite my understanding that the poll is open to anyone I am unable to view the final tally. On my end I see a static vote count of 1200 (which I suspect means that the poll has concluded) and no way to see the results of the poll. Unlike other games, and I say this with all due respect, I can see how Eva's game (which is thoughtfully and wonderfully made^[1]) may garner a greater appeal from women and transgender folks. And while I hope Eva doesn't deliberately change the game due to the results of this poll, I am genuinely curious just as the creator had been prior to the poll. Below is a link to the poll in question:

[1] The game is very well made even at this stage and the sole designer, Eva Kiss, obviously took time to develop some complicated paths and interactions in this VN--"coherent" is the word she has used several times in her pitch, and rightly so. The art is refreshing and a welcome change from the plethora of similar looking renders in other games on Patreon. (I honestly don't know if Eva identifies as "she", but I'm just going to roll with that due to my perception and understanding of the creator's handle and the nature of her game until proven otherwise.) I especially appreciate and applaud the effort by the creator to put the time into her game in squishing bugs--an important and often overlooked step by other content creators. By the creator's own admission, Eva said that English is not her main language. I find this final statement quite surprising. Either Eva gets a lot of quality assistance in proofreading the game's text, or she's very humble and underestimates her own competence and mastery of English. There are many other games in development, which I can name but will not, that are created by authors who claim English as their primary language and can't write worth a darn, or "coherently"! I digress. In short, Eva's game is great! :heartcoveredeyes:

I'm going to go and make some tea. Stay awesome you guys and thanks in advance regarding the "Audience Poll". :)
SDEVIL a good friend of mine is helping her proofread and he is an English Teacher so it should be faultless. But then again even he can make a mistake sometimes.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
SDEVIL a good friend of mine is helping her proofread and he is an English Teacher so it should be faultless. But then again even he can make a mistake sometimes.
Groovy. (Sorry, I'm watching a lot of "Ash vs Evil Dead" right now.)

Reactions: Deckmaster

RoderickF

Nov 1, 2017
Hello guys, I am new here and I need a little help, if you may.

1st - There is a walthrough?

2nd - I've played for several hours and I love it. But I can't play anymore, the game "is not responding". I checked the log and there is a DLL file missing... Anyone?

Thanx in advance!

RoderickF

Nov 1, 2017
Log:

GoodGirlGoneBad-0.9ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1810, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
ImportError: DLL load failed:

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for that.

I suppose I'd be nice if she'd simply add a list of characters that have some scenes in that specific update. That would be kinda like a checklist for those who wants too see all the possible scenes.

Then again, it's still kinda spoilerish, so maybe put it in a separate text file like someone above mentioned.
I would much rather just see more hints provided ahead of time (picture hints) to raise the anticipation :) I don't think such fine details should be included but it's up to Eva in the end.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Y'know, I read your post, Mav, and answered your question and moved on. I realized later that I answered that only in my head (gods, I hope I didn't randomly said something out loud anyway) and didn't actually post my answer here in the thread. Lol and d'oh! For me, I burn older version of games as I get new ones. Very rarely would I keep older versions, and there must be a really good reason to do so--such as having a unique testing feature which would be removed in future versions, or it's the final version before switching game engines, or something along those lines.

Edit: Ah, thanks Dundun. :)
Cool. That is exactly the answer I was looking for, and thanks for remembering to answer out loud. :)

Reactions: Back

a55555

May 31, 2017
How to make Eva not corrupted? I played through twice but by the end of .9 she still has different clothes and a tattoo and goes out with jack.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How to make Eva not corrupted? I played through twice but by the end of .9 she still has different clothes and a tattoo and goes out with jack.
Dive on Jacks dick like a hand grenade... or at least not let her go home with him. You can say you go with him after the night at the bar with him, and tyrone, but then go home instead if you want to stay true to Eric.

Reactions: Chel

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I had the same difficulty as i wanted a pure Ashley. Unfortunately, to make Eva pure, you need Ashley to get to car with Jack and for that you need a somewhat corrupted Ashley. Therefore, you need about 6 bad points at drinking game, say Jack things like you'll kiss him again etc. Then, it'll be Ashley that Jack will choose and Eva will stay pure.

manbackh

Aug 1, 2017
I'm running into a 'wanttits' not defined bug. Pops up several times this update. Could someone be a hero and share a save from the bad Ashley route which doesn't have this bug? Or failing that is there any way I can fix it - ideally without having to replay half the game...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I'm running into a 'wanttits' not defined bug. Pops up several times this update. Could someone be a hero and share a save from the bad Ashley route which doesn't have this bug? Or failing that is there any way I can fix it - ideally without having to replay half the game...
dont use saves from alpha content. there are in game warning when you reach it,so if you have problem in comprehension BIG FAT CAPS SENTECES,THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes