Nov 21, 2016
I hardly think impregnation is one of Evakiss planned fetishes for ashley, but that's just me, who knows maybe your wish will be granted

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone here know what's the new poll about?
The poll is about whether EvaKiss should release a changelog listing new scenes with every release or not.

Actual post (with current votes):
EvaKiss said:
I refused to include a list of the changes and scenes added when I release a new update to avoid spoilers, but some people have been asking for them. Personally, I think the game is more fun if you play and explore it organically, but some people might want to know what's in each update before pledging or something. What do you think?

Add a detailed list of scenes and character interactions. Votes: 18

Just mention the characters that appear in the next update, not listing scenes. Votes: 38

Don't spoil anything. Votes: 16

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
About the poll, adding a basic changelog.txt in each new version would be the best choice imo so that players can see what's new if they want to or simply play and find out the new scenes without getting any spoilers for others.

Reactions: Shadde03 and berny

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
The poll is about whether EvaKiss should release a changelog listing new scenes with every release or not.

Actual post (with current votes):
Thanks for that.

I suppose I'd be nice if she'd simply add a list of characters that have some scenes in that specific update. That would be kinda like a checklist for those who wants too see all the possible scenes.

Then again, it's still kinda spoilerish, so maybe put it in a separate text file like someone above mentioned.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know. This is one of those polls that I don't understand, because imo the answer is pretty obvious. Include a scene guide, nobody is forced to use it.

It's another thing to announce the changes on patreon, but what's stopping her from adding a textfile to the download? Sadly I'm only a 1$ patron, so I can't vote or comment.

Edit: and now I feel stupid because somebody else already mentioned this.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
On the topic of polls, out of pure curiosity what was the results of the "Audience Poll" from earlier this month? I didn't see it in this thread, and despite my understanding that the poll is open to anyone I am unable to view the final tally. On my end I see a static vote count of 1200 (which I suspect means that the poll has concluded) and no way to see the results of the poll. Unlike other games, and I say this with all due respect, I can see how Eva's game (which is thoughtfully and wonderfully made^[1]) may garner a greater appeal from women and transgender folks. And while I hope Eva doesn't deliberately change the game due to the results of this poll, I am genuinely curious just as the creator had been prior to the poll. Below is a link to the poll in question:

[1] The game is very well made even at this stage and the sole designer, Eva Kiss, obviously took time to develop some complicated paths and interactions in this VN--"coherent" is the word she has used several times in her pitch, and rightly so. The art is refreshing and a welcome change from the plethora of similar looking renders in other games on Patreon. (I honestly don't know if Eva identifies as "she", but I'm just going to roll with that due to my perception and understanding of the creator's handle and the nature of her game until proven otherwise.) I especially appreciate and applaud the effort by the creator to put the time into her game in squishing bugs--an important and often overlooked step by other content creators. By the creator's own admission, Eva said that English is not her main language. I find this final statement quite surprising. Either Eva gets a lot of quality assistance in proofreading the game's text, or she's very humble and underestimates her own competence and mastery of English. There are many other games in development, which I can name but will not, that are created by authors who claim English as their primary language and can't write worth a darn, or "coherently"! I digress. In short, Eva's game is great! ;P

I'm going to go and make some tea. Stay awesome you guys and thanks in advance regarding the "Audience Poll". :)

Reactions: Ray1021

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Silly question....do you guys keep the old versions do you delete them as new ones come out?
Y'know, I read your post, Mav, and answered your question and moved on. I realized later that I answered that only in my head (gods, I hope I didn't randomly said something out loud anyway) and didn't actually post my answer here in the thread. Lol and d'oh! For me, I burn older version of games as I get new ones. Very rarely would I keep older versions, and there must be a really good reason to do so--such as having a unique testing feature which would be removed in future versions, or it's the final version before switching game engines, or something along those lines.

Edit: Ah, thanks Dundun. :)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know if the 0.9 full release added any scenes? Or is it just bug fixes?

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Every time, I tried to open the game it keep closing. The last time I play GGGB there was no loading screen but now there is loading screen and it keep closing everytime I run open the game. there solution to this problem?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes