Nov 21, 2016
any scene in swingers club
When you see your mother walking in the street with another man choose to follow, you will see them entering in a white bmw, after that before you meet mother choose white bmw and when you meet your mother ask her who was the guy she was with, and she will dismiss making ash suspect something is amiss, this is how you get the card

Nov 21, 2016
none, we are only speculating that its a swingers club, might even be a stripper club or a bdsm club any guess is a good guess, the obvious one though suggest as a swingers club but who know what kinks Ethan is really into?

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
When you see your mother walking in the street with another man choose to follow, you will see them entering in a white bmw, after that before you meet mother choose white bmw and when you meet your mother ask her who was the guy she was with, and she will dismiss making ash suspect something is amiss, this is how you get the card
I got the card .... then how to go this club

Nov 21, 2016
I took a peek at the script and got kind of curious. Anyone here actually went into the second date with Jack and blue balled him?

All of my playthroughs (except prim and proper faithful ash) ended up with getting a wild night so I'm kind of curious to see if anyone went the mean path with him

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Need a walk through in a bad way with all the loops and turns in this game
Well some guy wrote a scene guide for each char in this thread. But you will see that a walk through for this game is more complicated than playing it a couple of times.^^
This is a scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad. I hope it helps :)
@DragonL Can you fix this scene guide in the first post. It is better than the old guide :)

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes