John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Curious, on the good path, did you guys accept Eva's apology or not? And on the bad path, did you guys tell her to be more like Ash or stay the way she is?

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Curious, on the good path, did you guys accept Eva's apology or not? And on the bad path, did you guys tell her to be more like Ash or stay the way she is?
So I have done both. On the bad path, it promises to be fun. I haven't played the good path in a while, tho, so I am not sure what it will be like.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So I have done both. On the bad path, it promises to be fun. I haven't played the good path in a while, tho, so I am not sure what it will be like.
On the bad path, I was really in a pickle because I really didn't know if I wanted to corrupt Eva along with Ashley, or have Eva stay good lol. As for the good path, surprisingly, I really like it. Since I got Dave to break up with Eva, I'm planning on taking him for Ashley, he deserves a good girl who's not going around sleeping with other men ;)

Reactions: dbp5ca and Aiden

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Also look at my post here, not everyone know this:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
The Beta is not supposed to have new content, just spell checks and bugs fixes. Same with the final release.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is it just me or Eric seems like a pretentious guy. His intentions all are well but it seems to me like a little a-hole. Fighting for a greater cause is great, but, and with the risque of going all too deep, he kinda needs to fill an empty void, and leaving Ashley behind, well...I just do not like the guy.
Sorry I read this and all I thought about was Ash -- "I'd love to fill her empty void"

Reactions: T800

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Could someone tell me how i could get rid of all of my saves? I have too many and i wouldnt mind a full restart.
Plus my bimbo brain cant figure it out. Tryed deleting it, weirdly enough it still had them.
In addition to what @Merkher said, some games also store saves in a folder in the Renpy folder called "backups". Not sure if GGGB is one of them.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Wait... The title to the thread says 0.9 but the Version number in OP says 0.8..... What version is this at?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Wait... The title to the thread says 0.9 but the Version number in OP says 0.8..... What version is this at?
Its at 0.9, its just that the OP hasnt updated the download links in the post. You should be able to find the link to 0.9 a page or two back.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Need a walk through in a bad way with all the loops and turns in this game
The thing is the game is not complete yet, so we can't determine what are the impacts of lot of choices in the game, this makes a walkthrough a little counterintuitive since each version we'd need to go back on the walkthrough to double-check triggers and scenes, this game has lots of branches. When the game is completed I'm sure someone will make one because then we will know the endings and what is necessary to get them.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is it just me or Eric seems like a pretentious guy. His intentions all are well but it seems to me like a little a-hole. Fighting for a greater cause is great, but, and with the risque of going all too deep, he kinda needs to fill an empty void, and leaving Ashley behind, well...I just do not like the guy.
Pretty sure that's intentional. By design, Eric was specifically written as not all that sympathetic or really that likable. Half the point of the game, after all, is for Ashley to cheat on Eric. If Ashley had started the game dating Dave instead, then it would be much harder to justify her cheating.

Some players might still do it, but it wouldn't feel quite as morally justified. Just look at Eva, for example. The game very heavily shames Corrupted Eva for cheating on Dave and breaking his heart when Ashley is pretty much no better, but we feel way more sympathy for Dave than for Eric.

ubrkr

Oct 4, 2017
On the bad path, I was really in a pickle because I really didn't know if I wanted to corrupt Eva along with Ashley, or have Eva stay good lol. As for the good path, surprisingly, I really like it. Since I got Dave to break up with Eva, I'm planning on taking him for Ashley, he deserves a good girl who's not going around sleeping with other men ;)
If you leave Eva on the good path, you can get lesbian scenes out of her. Starts with "pretend to be a lesbian" to avoid the gangbangers in the club.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Well, dammit, now I have to go back and the play the good path now....this game is so cool. The replayability is awesome.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Well, dammit, now I have to go back and the play the good path now....this game is so cool. The replayability is awesome.
Hahaha, one of the reasons why I love this game so much. You should definitely do the good path, you'd be surprised how good it actually is. Just make sure every option you choose gives you good points. In mine I literally have 0 bad points

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Hahaha, one of the reasons why I love this game so much. You should definitely do the good path, you'd be surprised how good it actually is. Just make sure every option you choose gives you good points. In mine I literally have 0 bad points
I think I have a game like that, but I have been focusing on the bad path lately so I haven't been giving that path any attention. But I think I will give it a go right now....

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes