Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i've been going for an exclusively lesbian (except Jasmin and threesome with nat and her bf) playthrough but i can't figure out how to edit my save to prevent this gross scene of sucking Wilson's dick for blow i've somehow worked myself into. Can anyone help? What variable controls that scene trigger, i want to say no to him, lowering my bad score didn't work, undoing some drug variables didn't either, i'm clearly missing something.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
So i've been going for an exclusively lesbian (except Jasmin and threesome with nat and her bf) playthrough but i can't figure out how to edit my save to prevent this gross scene of sucking Wilson's dick for blow i've somehow worked myself into. Can anyone help? What variable controls that scene trigger, i want to say no to him, lowering my bad score didn't work, undoing some drug variables didn't either, i'm clearly missing something.
Simplest option - Don't take drugs. Or if you really need to don't go to Wilson with Eve if you are corrupting her when presented with choice. Once you avoid that flag you are ok. However going the druggie route will put you in contact with the gang.

I played the druggie part and is near impossible to maintain casual use. You either quit or go full in. Just a heads up since you are playing exclusive lesbian route - All in on drug use als oputs you in compromising position with guys. But you can try balance.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Simplest option - Don't take drugs. Or if you really need to don't go to Wilson with Eve if you are corrupting her when presented with choice. Once you avoid that flag you are ok. However going the druggie route will put you in contact with the gang.

I played the druggie part and is near impossible to maintain casual use. You either quit or go full in. Just a heads up since you are playing exclusive lesbian route - All in on drug use als oputs you in compromising position with guys. But you can try balance.
Ok, so how do i get out of it now? Kinda stuck with 1 save and the only back up being well after the first drug use. What variables in the save do i need to alter to work my way out of the drug route enough to tell Wilson to fuck off?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Only thing I can think off is less than 10 BP and about 15-20 GP. I don't remember exactly but I think the rule is that if your BP is less than 10 most red options are unavailable. So you should be able to get neutral option as well. There is a DS.sama Mod available to alter score so you can cheat.

For drug use I believe you must be reluctant to use every time which lets you have option to refuse. Sorry I cant offer more concrete solutions, Its been a while since i played this game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Only thing I can think off is less than 10 BP and about 15-20 GP. I don't remember exactly but I think the rule is that if your BP is less than 10 most red options are unavailable. So you should be able to get neutral option as well. There is a DS.sama Mod available to alter score so you can cheat.

For drug use I believe you must be reluctant to use every time which lets you have option to refuse. Sorry I cant offer more concrete solutions, Its been a while since i played this game.
Well, i might try fiddling with it again, but that's a real bummer, i was roleplaying an ashley who went overboard with the drugs but the idea of sucking cock for blow was going to disgust her enough she realised she needed to quit, i was looking forward to a 'get clean' section after telling Wilson to fuck off but then the scene just continues, my player control was taken from me and now i'm just kinda turned off on the game all together.

Pity, i was enjoying it for the most part. Thanks for the help.

Edit: neither worked out, scene still triggers, i'm out, thanks again.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Well, i might try fiddling with it again, but that's a real bummer, i was roleplaying an ashley who went overboard with the drugs but the idea of sucking cock for blow was going to disgust her enough she realised she needed to quit, i was looking forward to a 'get clean' section after telling Wilson to fuck off but then the scene just continues, my player control was taken from me and now i'm just kinda turned off on the game all together.

Pity, i was enjoying it for the most part. Thanks for the help.

Edit: neither worked out, scene still triggers, i'm out, thanks again.
Hmm. Try playing from first. Don't try drugs more than 3 times. You get option to get out of drug route 3-4 times. But that depends on your LI being good and not on drugs. Eve is easy if she is not invited to Jess party she remains good. If you have positive relationship with her I belive she will help you out. Jess you have to bring out of drug use. Then you both support each other. Nat and Jas have no major plot influence in this regard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lesbian play is very sweet and good. Especially Jess. Do try it. This game is worth full playthrough. I was not a huge fan of fem prog lesbian games. But this was the game that led me to try out other games of the same genre.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Ok, so how do i get out of it now? Kinda stuck with 1 save and the only back up being well after the first drug use. What variables in the save do i need to alter to work my way out of the drug route enough to tell Wilson to fuck off?
Enable the developer mode (use Unren), enter the debug menu and type "$ drugs = False". That will disable the variable that tracks Ashley's use of drugs. And because of that the scene won't happen.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Enable the developer mode (use Unren), enter the debug menu and type "$ drugs = False". That will disable the variable that tracks Ashley's use of drugs. And because of that the scene won't happen.
Bit late :p but maybe it'll help some future person searching the thread for help.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I want to get bad ashley lesbian route with Eva (relationship), is it possible?
Yes. It's actually fairly easy. Just make sure you're still friends so she comes to Eric's leaving party at the club, and then kiss her to ward off Wilson and the other gang member.

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
Yes. It's actually fairly easy. Just make sure you're still friends so she comes to Eric's leaving party at the club, and then kiss her to ward off Wilson and the other gang member.
I did that, but when Eva confess her love i don't get the option to be her girlfriend, just the "we are just friends" and "we must stop this".

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I want to get bad ashley lesbian route with Eva (relationship), is it possible?
Ok there are a couple of ways
When asked about relationship with Eric the first time you meet say you are looking for someone else. Be supportive of Eve or suggest Dave could cheat on her. Doesn't do much but makes her consider her relationship. At party for Eric leaving kiss her to avoid dancing with gang members. This sets up lesbian route.

The key to get into relationship with Eve is to have her or Dave break it off. Also Ash needs to break up or have open relationship with Eric at first oppurtunity.

1. You can continue to flirt and kiss with Eve at every opportunity until eventually she will confess to you and you can make it formal. This is for the good Eve path. Also better for this path for her to not have interaction with Jack, so at the first time at gym have Jack focus on you.

2. You can introduce Eve to Jack at gym which gets her invited to Jess party. From there Eve develops a bad girl persona. Avoid her when she offers chance to spend time with Wilson but don't turn down her friendship. You will get option to advice Dave to dump her and this leads to chance to romance her. You get a naughty/inqusitive Eve here.

3. Follow path 2 but join Eve in having fun with Wilson and both of you end up joining the gang. (optional for you). This is hardcore bad Eve but be warned this is not a pure lesbian path.

Reactions: IntiJWC11

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
Ok there are a couple of ways
When asked about relationship with Eric the first time you meet say you are looking for someone else. Be supportive of Eve or suggest Dave could cheat on her. Doesn't do much but makes her consider her relationship. At party for Eric leaving kiss her to avoid dancing with gang members. This sets up lesbian route.

The key to get into relationship with Eve is to have her or Dave break it off. Also Ash needs to break up or have open relationship with Eric at first oppurtunity.

1. You can continue to flirt and kiss with Eve at every opportunity until eventually she will confess to you and you can make it formal. This is for the good Eve path. Also better for this path for her to not have interaction with Jack, so at the first time at gym have Jack focus on you.

2. You can introduce Eve to Jack at gym which gets her invited to Jess party. From there Eve develops a bad girl persona. Avoid her when she offers chance to spend time with Wilson but don't turn down her friendship. You will get option to advice Dave to dump her and this leads to chance to romance her. You get a naughty/inqusitive Eve here.

3. Follow path 2 but join Eve in having fun with Wilson and both of you end up joining the gang. (optional for you). This is hardcore bad Eve but be warned this is not a pure lesbian path.

Nope... i still can't get the option to get serious with Eve... weird.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes