msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
1) that should totally have been a thing.
2)I actually survived the snitch option. just as that guy was about to kill me super buff Eric shows up and saved me. like he spend the last couple month as a Far Cry MC. well he basically did.
5) do agree could have been interesting for an open relationship route. maybe a cyber3some.
7) that would have been nice. I'm not interested in Tyrone so I didn't get to do anything with her sadly.
Actually there is a secret ending with Tyronne. Don't hook up with Jack at all (must do point) and remain single though you can fool around with others. Also flirt and sleep with Tyronne.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manifold

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Another update for the GGGB Official Guide (V0.3) is released on my Patreon. Will be released for free in a month. Link:

Gotta admit, it wasn't easy to track the Good/Bad points for this one. Interestingly, a route where Eva becomes a Slut gives you more Good points as opposed to the one where you make her realize that he's just a player. Very clear that it was an afterthought as some of the conversations/events simply don't trigger if both Eva and Ash are Good. If Eva ever revisits it, this is one of the plot holes that need addressing.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I kinda wish this game was still going. Although the game provides so many varying opportunities there are some more I would have liked to have seen. Here are some stuff I think could have been interesting to see:
I agree with a lot of these, though some I think came from the ideas being developed late in the game. I always thought the chance for Eric and Eva to wind up together, or even a good-girl Eva/Dave/Ash/Eric foursome or girl-swap swinger route would have made sense. I also wish there could have been a way for Eva and Jessica to wind up together.

The girl Eric took a selfie with always stuck out to me, too. I feel like there are a few little mentions in the first few chapters that got forgotten as the game quickly expanded into new directions. If there was ever a spinoff of this game from Eric's POV, I'd love to see what happened with that girl in Somalia.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It would make Eric so much more interesting if he had developed feelings for that girl while in Somalia, but had to reject her because of his relationship with Ash, only to lose her (when the news announced that everyone was killed, I don't see her making out alive unless she was taken to be raped and Eric had to save her). The amount of stress he'd have to endure to not only survive, but deal with guilt and loss... He'd look like a very mature character. Instead, he's just the accommodating boyfriend who has no personality or interests other than Ashley herself.

valourdio

Jan 24, 2019
I am only at the first playthrough, but it's so well written, characters and everything, i can see myself playing this again to see other paths. Well done!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I am only at the first playthrough, but it's so well written, characters and everything, i can see myself playing this again to see other paths. Well done!
I've been playing it with myself again and again. You will too, I guarantee. Gotta hand it to Eva (the free hand).

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
even a single path is decently long tbh (unless you go ultra pure loner girl and skip like half the routes)

justin_hero95

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know what exactly do you need to do to get pregnant with Arthur? I've tried many ways but none seem to let me get that ending.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone know what exactly do you need to do to get pregnant with Arthur? I've tried many ways but none seem to let me get that ending.
Straightforward path - Accept advances from Arthur every time and never reject his advances and don't commit to anyone else.
If you accept all his requests and get more BP the better the path (for Arthur anyway). Its the corruption path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 30, 2018
how do you guys play this game the walkthrough is all over the place and it seems impossible to get all the scenes its such a weird game really all i can think about is just playing one path and take what i can get dont have to get all scenes !

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
how do you guys play this game the walkthrough is all over the place and it seems impossible to get all the scenes its such a weird game really all i can think about is just playing one path and take what i can get dont have to get all scenes !
Can I recommend my version of the walkthrough that is in development? Would you find that more helpful?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
It is impossible to get all the scenes in one play through. It is a heavy branching narrative you need 5+ different play throughs to get everything, even that might not be enough.

Just make the choice you think fit with your Ashley the best. The game is only like two hours long, but infinitely replayable with all the different choices and consequences.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes