OldRapist

Jan 3, 2021
Really wanted to get a pregnancy ending. Tried to always do intimate options with dad, even agreed to be 'his woman',but then Eric got back and pregnancy never happened. I could of course try to decipher the walktroughs, but is there something obvious I missed? Perhaps pregnancy required a relationship with some other person to be in place?

Reactions: sava75

Yaqub

Feb 22, 2018
Really wanted to get a pregnancy ending. Tried to always do intimate options with dad, even agreed to be 'his woman',but then Eric got back and pregnancy never happened. I could of course try to decipher the walktroughs, but is there something obvious I missed? Perhaps pregnancy required a relationship with some other person to be in place?
after agreeing to become pregnant there is a choice about not taking pills and spending a hole day with dad. after that whoever you end up with she'll become pregnent.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
With Dad
Always choose blue option.
Don't be in a serious relationship with anyone. Especially stay away for Arthur. You can fool around with everyone but don't commit to any one.
Best to break up with Eric from the beginning but if you choose open relationship you need to break up with him later.
Need 22-25 GP when you commit to dad. This will open up option to get pregnant with his child.

With Boss
Stay good girl as much as possible. Boss responds to that but rejects bad girl.
Don't be in a serious relationship with anyone. Especially stay away for Arthur. You can fool around with everyone but don't commit to any one.
Best to break up with Eric from the beginning but if you choose open relationship you need to break up with him later.

With Eric
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Arthur

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Of all the games that get Walkthrough mods, games like this one that really need one don't... what a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: sava75

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Of all the games that get Walkthrough mods, games like this one that really need one don't... what a sad state of affairs.
One of the reasons nobody ventured doing it is that it would probably be a nightmare to make. There are no specific routes, and the ending combos are by the dozens. You literally would need entire paragraphs of text to explain what each decision can potentially lead to.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
One of the reasons nobody ventured doing it is that it would probably be a nightmare to make. There are no specific routes, and the ending combos are by the dozens. You literally would need entire paragraphs of text to explain what each decision can potentially lead to.
Agree. the combinations and outcomes are so many. The only clear cut mod option is to show how much points is given to a particular character. Paths can be difficult to Mod. With the popularity of this game I am sure that already some modders would have tried if it was easy.

The best mod for this game at present is the cheat mod already available to edit the GP, BP and FP.

Reactions: Manifold

OldRapist

Jan 3, 2021
With Dad
Always choose blue option.
Need 22-25 GP when you commit to dad. This will open up option to get pregnant with his child.

With Boss
Stay good girl as much as possible. Boss responds to that but rejects bad girl.

With Eric

With Arthur
Wow, thank you so much for this in-depth guide! However, it left me even more confused. When I was doing the 'commit to Eric only' playthrough, I remember that in the end there were no pregnancy. Is it possible I managed to miss something even though stayed away from all other possible relationships?

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Wow, thank you so much for this in-depth guide! However, it left me even more confused. When I was doing the 'commit to Eric only' playthrough, I remember that in the end there were no pregnancy. Is it possible I managed to miss something even though stayed away from all other possible relationships?
If I remember correctly there are 2 ways to get pregnant ending with Eric.
1. Committed relationship from the start. No fooling around with anyone (except lesbian encounters. Go figure!). The reward is happy (vanilla) ending with Alpha Eric.

2. Cuck Eric but remain in relationship with him. Will be pregnant with another man's child but will marry Beta Eric. I think the most direct route is with Arthur and Dad but you can also do it with Tyrone's friends.

OldRapist

Jan 3, 2021
If I remember correctly there are 2 ways to get pregnant ending with Eric.
1. Committed relationship from the start. No fooling around with anyone (except lesbian encounters. Go figure!). The reward is happy (vanilla) ending with Alpha Eric.

2. Cuck Eric but remain in relationship with him. Will be pregnant with another man's child but will marry Beta Eric. I think the most direct route is with Arthur and Dad but you can also do it with Tyrone's friends.

Thank you! I managed to reach the dad-pregnancy ending, turns out I missed few Good Karma points during the play, even though I thought I had enough of them. That must be the reason it failed so far. Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
been trying forever to sabotage Eva and daves relationship can anyone tell me how?
There are 2 paths.
AshxEve Path
1. Make sure Eve is in the good path. So avoid Jack flirting with Eve in gym during first meeting. Having only 1BP will do it.
2. When celebrating Eric departure at club kiss Eve when chance presents itself
This opens up relationship with Eve and if you continue and eventually commit to her she will break up with Dave. You can then continue with good/naughty Eve. This is the most straightforward.

AshxDave
1. Show interest in Dave. Need to be single by breaking up with Eric or open relationship.
2. Model for Dave enthusiastically
3. Let Jack flirt with Eve at gym and later at club. Encourage Eve to follow her desire.
You control how much Eve falls. Either let her fall to debauchery or control her indulgences. Also how you interact and keep up friendship with Eve affects outcome. Anyway this creates tension with Dave.
4. When Dave asks you for advice ask him to break up with Eve. Dave will break up.
If you kept Eve from too much indulgence and encouraged her to get back with Dave she will remain your friend, accept your relationship with Dave. Will become more naughty and adventurous but not bad girl.
5. If in open relationship break up with Eric.

Bad Eve
1. If you encourage Eve to go full bad and/maybe join gang Dave breaks up with her automatically. However if Ash is also full on bad or/and in gang she misses out on Dave too

Reactions: Manifold

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
There are 2 paths.
AshxEve Path
1. Make sure Eve is in the good path. So avoid Jack flirting with Eve in gym during first meeting. Having only 1BP will do it.
2. When celebrating Eric departure at club kiss Eve when chance presents itself
This opens up relationship with Eve and if you continue and eventually commit to her she will break up with Dave. You can then continue with good/naughty Eve. This is the most straightforward.

AshxDave
1. Show interest in Dave. Need to be single by breaking up with Eric or open relationship.
2. Model for Dave enthusiastically
3. Let Jack flirt with Eve at gym and later at club. Encourage Eve to follow her desire.
You control how much Eve falls. Either let her fall to debauchery or control her indulgences. Also how you interact and keep up friendship with Eve affects outcome. Anyway this creates tension with Dave.
4. When Dave asks you for advice ask him to break up with Eve. Dave will break up.
If you kept Eve from too much indulgence and encouraged her to get back with Dave she will remain your friend, accept your relationship with Dave. Will become more naughty and adventurous but not bad girl.
5. If in open relationship break up with Eric.

Bad Eve
1. If you encourage Eve to go full bad and/maybe join gang Dave breaks up with her automatically. However if Ash is also full on bad or/and in gang she misses out on Dave too
He might be talking about the route that causes Eve to
Also, you can have a sex scene with Dave near the end even though Ash is in the gang.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
He might be talking about the route that causes Eve to
Uhh. I hate that time line.
I believe you need to conspire with Jack to sleep with Eve and then use the proof Jack provides you to show to Dave which causes him to break up with Eve. Then taunt her in college about her infidelity and breakup.
1. Need to choose option to lust after Dave instead of being in love with him.
2. Be in FWB relationship with Jack.
3. Be friends with Eve and encourage her to explore her options when she expresses doubts about her relation ship with Dave.

Also, you can have a sex scene with Dave near the end even though Ash is in the gang.
Thats if you seduce Dave after getting him to break up with Eve. Also not sure but I think Eve should not be in the gang. Then you get option to hook up again.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how do i get the jackxeva tape when blaming here in college?
1. Be friendly with Eve and encourage her insecurities
2. When meeting Jack for first time have Jack flirt with Ash (atleast 3 BP)
3. Have FWB relationship with Jack.
4. Choose lust option for Dave instead of love option
5. If in FWB relationship with Jack option will appear to ask Jack for help

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I have such a question no one can do it & c walkthrough mod for this game

2.You can lay out Walkthrough With an ending for the father

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes