msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If
do eva and jessica ever get along?
Yes. If Ash encourages Jess to be bad and Eve is in open submissive relationship with Ash can even have threesome. Though only one time. If both good they are implied to get along in epilogue.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Good afternoon, I have such a question no one can do it & c walkthrough mod for this game

2.You can lay out Walkthrough With an ending for the father
For Father easiest and most direct path is to choose blue options with him, break up with Eric and avoid Arthur. Can fool around but do not commit to anyone.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
thank you very much for the answer I understood everything and no one can do for this game walkthrough mod so that you can knock out the ending yourself

Blood_Mage

Apr 23, 2020
Last noob question. Am I gonna unlock a gallery or something after finishing a playthrough? Wondering how I'm going to keep track of my progress and know what I missed or didn't.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I just finished my first run and am genuinely surprised how well things worked out for my ash. good job side gig as a nude model and happily married to multimillionaire Arthur with Eva as a side piece. and that is at bad level 54.
however I think jacks ending didn't play out properly I told him about Hugos deal with Tyron and he did manage to sabotage it and make his won deal with Tyron but in the end, it said his club failed because of Hugo and Tyrone's club.
but seriously the amount of content in this game is impressive.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I kinda wish this game was still going. Although the game provides so many varying opportunities there are some more I would have liked to have seen. Here are some stuff I think could have been interesting to see:

1) A way to have a foursome with Eric, Eva, Dave, and Ashley.
2) A continuation of the "prison" plot. If you are thug then get arrested it is pretty much game over either way. Either you snitch and get killed or prison forever.
3) A way to setup Eric to fuck his sister somehow like how her dad fucked her. Maybe even get Arthur and Eric to double pound her?
4) A way to land Eric as the boyfriend of Eva instead of Ashley, or maybe even Jessica. It is pretty much eric will have you or nobody.
5) When Eric was in Africa there was some chick he took a selfie with. That never went anywhere. I'd have liked to have seen that go somewhere.
6) You can only be in a lesbian relationship with Jessica or Eva on a "Good Girl" route. You can still fuck them on other routes, but it would have been nice to be able to end up with bad girl form of either.
7) Iris (Eric's sister) Doesn't have a straight up lesbian route. You can fool around with her in threesomes like with her dad, or the black guys, or even lesbian threesome but there is no ultimate path to end up with Iris no matter what you do. Which kinda sucks because other than Ashley that is first female you see in game and you can't even have her 1 on 1.
8) Dave gets his ass beat unless you fool around with Wilson. It would be nice to be able to somehow protect dave without slutting it up for the thug.
9) Doug is not really a datable guy for some reason unlear. You can fuck him and be FWB and all that, but I mean he just doesn't have a path much like Iris. However, he is kinda different from Iris because when it come to threesomes I don't think he even has one. It's all 1 on 1 with him, and all group with Iris.
10) You can not move in with "Good Girl Jessica". She always lives with her parents at this point. You start dating her, why can't you move in together? It's possible for you to be making good money and have your own place at this point. You may only move in with her when she is a "Bad Girl Jessica" to split the rent in which case you are not capable of dating her?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I kinda wish this game was still going. Although the game provides so many varying opportunities there are some more I would have liked to have seen. Here are some stuff I think could have been interesting to see:

1) A way to have a foursome with Eric, Eva, Dave, and Ashley.
2) A continuation of the "prison" plot. If you are thug then get arrested it is pretty much game over either way. Either you snitch and get killed or prison forever.
3) A way to setup Eric to fuck his sister somehow like how her dad fucked her. Maybe even get Arthur and Eric to double pound her?
4) A way to land Eric as the boyfriend of Eva instead of Ashley, or maybe even Jessica. It is pretty much eric will have you or nobody.
5) When Eric was in Africa there was some chick he took a selfie with. That never went anywhere. I'd have liked to have seen that go somewhere.
6) You can only be in a lesbian relationship with Jessica or Eva on a "Good Girl" route. You can still fuck them on other routes, but it would have been nice to be able to end up with bad girl form of either.
7) Iris (Eric's sister) Doesn't have a straight up lesbian route. You can fool around with her in threesomes like with her dad, or the black guys, or even lesbian threesome but there is no ultimate path to end up with Iris no matter what you do. Which kinda sucks because other than Ashley that is the first female you see in game and you can't even have her 1 on 1.
8) Dave gets his ass beat unless you fool around with Wilson. It would be nice to be able to somehow protect dave without slutting it up for the thug.
9) Doug is not really a datable guy for some reason unlear. You can fuck him and be FWB and all that, but I mean he just doesn't have a path much like Iris. However, he is kinda different from Iris because when it come to threesomes I don't think he even has one. It's all 1 on 1 with him, and all group with Iris.
10) You can not move in with "Good Girl Jessica". She always lives with her parents at this point. You start dating her, why can't you move in together? It's possible for you to be making good money and have your own place at this point. You may only move in with her when she is a "Bad Girl Jessica" to split the rent in which case you are not capable of dating her?
1) that should totally have been a thing.
2)I actually survived the snitch option. just as that guy was about to kill me super buff Eric shows up and saved me. like he spend the last couple month as a Far Cry MC. well he basically did.
5) do agree could have been interesting for an open relationship route. maybe a cyber3some.
7) that would have been nice. I'm not interested in Tyrone so I didn't get to do anything with her sadly.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes