msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Does Jessica like Dave? Is there a route where they got together or something?
You can also romance Eve yourself (good eve) or let her sleep with Jack but not gang (naughty not bad eve). Also important dont show any interest in Dave when options present itself & be fully honest with Dave about Eve affair & don't let him give her another chance (naughty not bad eve).

Reactions: evilkitty97

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
BloodyMares
It's the last version here?
I'm asking because it's 3 months ago.
Not last, but juggling 2 games at the same time is proving to be harder than I anticipated. I wanted to put the ORS guide on hold when Eva announced her plans to revise the game and I could use that time to work on another update or 2 for GGGB. But after completing ORS guide, the burnout really kicked in and I decided to take at least January off. I'll continue working on GGGB guide in February unless the revised ORS will be near completion and I would have to test it instead.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
hey guys! i completed GGGb some time back and currently enjoy ORS from time to time. can someone make any suggestions regarding similar games ? games with impactful writing, corruption and art work?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hey guys! i completed GGGb some time back and currently enjoy ORS from time to time. can someone make any suggestions regarding similar games ? games with impactful writing, corruption and art work?
If you are looking particularly for games with fem prog and good models then
Lust Campus
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
A Wife and A Mother
A Mothers Love
Luna's fall from Grace
The Office
Free Pass
Angelica's Temptation
Project Myriam
Healslut

Last edited:

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
A Wife and A Mother
A Mothers Love
Luna's fall from Grace
The Office
Free Pass
Angelica's Temptation
Project Myriam
Healslut
well thank you for the list, I'm actually looking for something with the same artwork as well

Reactions: msleomac
Jul 21, 2021
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
A Wife and A Mother
A Mothers Love
Luna's fall from Grace
The Office
Free Pass
Angelica's Temptation
Project Myriam
Healslut
Thanks to your post i ve played Project Myriam. This is dope so far!

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The game is still early. Still introducing all the characters & potential routes. There is corruption but just signs of it now.
fair enough as corruption is a big aspect of GGGB so I would hope to see that in a game from the same stable.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
fair enough as corruption is a big aspect of GGGB so I would hope to see that in a game from the same stable.
I don't think there is any fem protag game (straight) without corruption :LOL:. Dev seems to want to build up game with good story & choices but there are scenes that give a glimpse of potential. I just hope she doesn't get too ambitious & over her head

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hmm hey so shouldn't this have the [rape] tag (owing to Arthur drugging her after Eric's funeral)
I think "technically" it is not rape because Ash is awake & willingly accepts Arthur's proposal (players choice) due to the effect of drugs. If you refuse you can escape. Again I am not sure.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I think "technically" it is not rape because Ash is awake & willingly accepts Arthur's proposal (players choice) due to the effect of drugs. If you refuse you can escape. Again I am not sure.
No law enforcer worth their salt would not charge Arthur with rape (like what happens if you go back to find evidence) after that.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
does it ever show her regretting her decisions on the bad path? thats the best part of corruption, when the bad decisions finally catch up to you, sorta like my angel where you destroy the leads life by making her lose her scholarship, having her working at a strip bar, and finally having her either trying to kill herself or having her embrace it and it ends with her as a junkie.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes