Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
1. Sabotaging Dave's relationship with Eva AND hooking up with him are mutually exclusive, right? Never managed to pull it off. Usually, Ashley just fucks him once after he broke up and then later on a second time for some casual sex.

2. How do you get a threesome with Eric and Eva? I can't make head and tailes of the walkthrough in that instance.

Also, found a suggestion a few pages before for Eric/Eva, trying that now.
1. You need to break up with Eric.
2. Help Eve get back together with Dave. Eve must be "exploring her options" but not a slut. Best to avoid the drugs
3. Ash and Eve need to have good relationship.
4. Threesome with Eve and Dave
5. Then get back together with Eric when he returns
6. You then get option of Eve offering to return the favor.
Still doesn't work for me. I break up with him early (I can't wait), get the Eva/Dave threesome and get together with Eric, but Eva doesn't offer anything.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
1. Sabotaging Dave's relationship with Eva AND hooking up with him are mutually exclusive, right? Never managed to pull it off. Usually, Ashley just fucks him once after he broke up and then later on a second time for some casual sex.
1. Express interest in Dave whenever possible. Indicate not happy with Eric.
2. Break up with Eric. Can also be in open relationship but needs to be honest with Eric regd hookups. Will not work if with Eric.
3. Let Eve make out with Jack. Eve will express interest to continue explore her options.
4. Letting Eve go with gang members removes her completely from the pic. But you can also refuse.
5. Warn Dave of the gang threat & accept being his model.
6. Encourage Eve to try patch up with Dave (if not in gang route)
7. When asked for advice from Dave ask him to give up on Eve.
8. Express interest in Dave when asked

Your set on Dave path. You can have a sweet vanilla romance or wild naughty relationship depending on how you play & interact with others.

2. How do you get a threesome with Eric and Eva? I can't make head and tailes of the walkthrough in that instance.
1. Need to have lesbian relationship with Eve & Open/Comitted relationship with Eric.
2. Need to refuse permanent relationship with Eve but agree to continue affair. Eve still with Dave or broke up.
3. Needs to be dominant partner with Eve.
4. Do not break Eve. No drugs or gang.
5. Will then get option for 3some later.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
1. Need to have lesbian relationship with Eve & Open/Comitted relationship with Eric.
2. Need to refuse permanent relationship with Eve but agree to continue affair. Eve still with Dave or broke up.
3. Needs to be dominant partner with Eve.
4. Do not break Eve. No drugs or gang.
5. Will then get option for 3some later.

Grr, reseting for hours, but I just don't get it. I'm playing a nice Ashley that helps everyone and stays together with Eric when they depart. She gets some fame but doesn't fuck anyone but Eva. Dave usually gets warned and slightly injured, so no thugs visits. Should I encourage Eva to be naughtier? I assume the second point about continuing the affair is chosing "We're just friends", instead of "I think I love you too"/"We should stop this"?

When new Eric arrives, they get together and Asley occasionally fucks Eva, but no threesome. There is some options with Natasha if you swing, but not with Eva.

Solrac_Sepol

May 10, 2018
I finished the game but now i wanted to play without needing to control my money , is there any mod or smth to help with that?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Grr, reseting for hours, but I just don't get it. I'm playing a nice Ashley that helps everyone and stays together with Eric when they depart. She gets some fame but doesn't fuck anyone but Eva. Dave usually gets warned and slightly injured, so no thugs visits. Should I encourage Eva to be naughtier? I assume the second point about continuing the affair is chosing "We're just friends", instead of "I think I love you too"/"We should stop this"?
Eva and Dave can't be dating anymore, if they are still together then she won't be an option for a threesome with Eric since him and Dave are pals.

Main ways of doing it would be to either saboutage Eva and Dave's relationship, or pick "I think I love you too" and be in a relationship with Eva yourself, but break up with her before Eric returns (either have a really low "evalove" score or invite her to Tyrone's poolparty and have her take part in the gangbang)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I managed to get Ashley be together with Eva so that the latter would break up with Dave. I also broke them up by getting Eva gangbanged. Eric came back and got together with Ashley, but no invitation for a threesome came through. Ashley had the option to keep having Sex with Eva or to drop her for good, but neither choices resulted in the threeway :/

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I managed to get Ashley be together with Eva so that the latter would break up with Dave. I also broke them up by getting Eva gangbanged. Eric came back and got together with Ashley, but no invitation for a threesome came through. Ashley had the option to keep having Sex with Eva or to drop her for good, but neither choices resulted in the threeway :/
No option to bring up a threesome ever came up? Not even with Nat instead of Eva?

Then I think you are missing Ash's motivation for a threesome, she needs to either be in an open relationship with Eric (requires a very slutty Ash that requests an open relationship with him), or she needs to have cheated on him and apologized for it when he came back (she wants to make up to him for forgiving her), or she needs to have had a threesome with Nat in the past (while Eric was away).

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

When new Eric arrives, they get together and Asley occasionally fucks Eva, but no threesome. There is some options with Natasha if you swing, but not with Eva.
I get it. I was the same when i played the first time. There are so many options which open only with the right combination. The replayability of this game is great.

Yes you are supposed to encourage Eve to be naughty. The pure Eve will never consider threesome. Naughty Eve with Jack is good option. Also encourage Jess with Dave. This is only to ensure Dave moves on. Yes you need to choose "we are just friends".

If this doesn't work, try encouraging thug Eve. For threesome with Jess you need her to be drug addict so that will be the straight forward route. I didn't mention it because I thought you were trying threesome for non-thug Eve.

I must admit its been about a year since i last played this game so there might be some points i missed. I remember this much because i replayed multiple times to get all the endings & scenes. My system crashed recently so I don't have the old save file which would have made it easier.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Spent a good chunk of the weekend on this but still no Eric/Eva threesome :/

If I romance Eva, Eric breaks up on return OR Eva is still with Dave OR she doesn't appear as a threesome choice (only Natasha does)
If I don't romance her she doesn't appear as a threesome choice in the end either. Good Eva can't break up with Dave and I have the impression that Eric doesn't like slut or thug Eva (he commented on her drastic change).

I asked on the discord server. Two persons asked about the threesome as well in the past, but the answers weren't sufficient.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Spent a good chunk of the weekend on this but still no Eric/Eva threesome :/

If I romance Eva, Eric breaks up on return OR Eva is still with Dave OR she doesn't appear as a threesome choice (only Natasha does)
If I don't romance her she doesn't appear as a threesome choice in the end either. Good Eva can't break up with Dave and I have the impression that Eric doesn't like slut or thug Eva (he commented on her drastic change).

I asked on the discord server. Two persons asked about the threesome as well in the past, but the answers weren't sufficient.
It is a difficult scene to do, I will try to quickly replay the game and just write down every choice that leads to it and then edit this post with every single choice in the playthrough that leads to it, but essentially what I do is have Ash romance Eva, Eva breaks up with Dave to be with Ash, and then I have Eva and Ash breakup because their relationship isn't going well, either because Eva is obsessed with bbc after the Tyrone party, or because I'm picking choices to tank their relationship on purpose (mainly by answering in the magazine interview that Ash likes big cocks and she was friends with benefits with Jack), they break up before Eric returns and then Eric and Ash get together. It might be impossible to get them to break up before Eric returns if you are rejecting fame and you don't get her to go to Tyrone's party.

Alternatively it might be possible to get this scene by letting Eva get corrupted by Jack early on, but then helping her reform (don't let her stay as slut Eva), but also telling Dave to still break up with her anyway, but I haven't done that route.

quick edit: You do need to break up with Eric before he leaves for Somalia, he won't get back together with Ash if she didn't break up with him before starting a relationship with Eva.

longer edit: I will just list the key parts here, if it still doesn't work for you then I will try to list every single choice in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should get the option to have a threesome with Eric and Eva now, this will be a bbc corrupted version of Eva, if you want to have the threesome with Eva while she has her classic looks, then you need to break up with her without the party's gangbang.
Do the interview for the magazine when you get the chance and say Ash likes big dicks, flirt with Kevin when you're back in university, and generally refuse to hangout and have sex with Eva when you get the chance after you have already started a relatuonship with her, this way you will break up with her without her being influenced by Bubba.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for you patience and productiveness!

Key parts worked. I did numerous variations of that kind of playthrough, but I probably didn't broke up with Eric AND didn't do the threesome with Natasha at the same time.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I want to try this game, and i was wondering, is it possible to beat this game without having sex with anyone, MC i mean.
I didn't read this thread, so maybe someone already asked this question. Then point me at it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I want to try this game, and i was wondering, is it possible to beat this game without having sex with anyone, MC i mean.
I didn't read this thread, so maybe someone already asked this question. Then point me at it.
Yes, the MC starts the game in a relationship but you can just refuse all sex scenes until you get a chance to breakup with her starting boyfriend. From there you can just avoid getting involved with anyone and not much ever happens, not the most interesting playthrough but it is possible.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes