Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
when I try to extract the files to play the game, it says that game/images.rpa has a data error, anyone have a fix for this?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how do you get the eve ending?
which ending do you need?
1. If Eve is not invited to Jess party you will get chance to kiss her during Eric send off party. Start of relationship.
2. If Eve is invited to Jess party then need to stop her from cheating on Dave and either
a. Have Dave break up with her and pursue Eve
b. Let Eve continue with Dave and have relationship with her on the side

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Do you need the windows or mac version? Regardless, the mega link for both OS seems to be working fine for me?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Because it has incest in it...
As a point of fact, it's against the guidelines on Patreon but not for . Personally, I think Eva made the right decision of not placing it on Steam and further risk her Patreon account (which is her main income source as a developer) by the increased exposure that move would have entailed.

Reactions: KDXvd

edylson

Oct 14, 2021
Ayoooo this game is wild.
I did like 4 different playthroughs and i was still amazed.
Imma say this tho: that whole sequence were Ashley receives a call and she gets exposed ON LIVE TV was rough, is that even legal?!

Brilliant game, we need more stuff like this

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I cant launch the game at atll - Nothing happens
Did you extract the appropriate version of the game for your OS and running its executible? Have you tried a different archiver (e.g. ) to extract the game files? Did you check to see if any of your antivirus programs are preventing it from running? Do you have room for game? Have you tried redownloading it again to make sure it wasn't corrupted somehow? GGGB uses the tried and true Ren'Py engine. It's incredibly stable and there's basically nothing to it to get it to run. Hope you can resolve the problem by looking into one of these suggestions. Good luck and cheers!

Edit: Added the 7z link.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Ayoooo this game is wild.
I did like 4 different playthroughs and i was still amazed.
Imma say this tho: that whole sequence were Ashley receives a call and she gets exposed ON LIVE TV was rough, is that even legal?!

Brilliant game, we need more stuff like this
I think it was a reference to The Howard Stern Show, Ellen Show and other similar sleazy talk shows with creepy hosts. There are many confessions of celebrities who were invited to their shows and then ended up being mistreated and humiliated. Stern forced some to make up kinky sexual stories about themselves, while Ellen had a habit of bringing up intimate leaked photos or paparazzi shots to "elaborate on them". The show in the game was obviously exaggerated, but accurately showcased the reality of controversial shows.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes