Wisling

Apr 19, 2018
Did you extract the appropriate version of the game for your OS and running its executible? Did you check to see if any of your antivirus programs are preventing it from running? Do you have room for game? GGGB uses the tried and true Ren'Py engine. It's incredibly stable and there's basically nothing to it to get it to run. Hope you can resolve it the problem by looking into one of these suggestions. Good luck and cheers!
Its only this one - every other renpy game works.

Sadly none of the proposed problems were true.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Its only this one - every other renpy game works.

Sadly none of the proposed problems were true.
  • Rarely, outdated video drivers have been known to cause issues with some Ren'Py games depending on the version engine that was used. Try updating them.
  • You can also try moving over the Ren'Py files (not game files) from a working game over to the one in GGGB to see if that fixes it.

edylson

Oct 14, 2021
I think it was a reference to The Howard Stern Show, Ellen Show and other similar sleazy talk shows with creepy hosts. There are many confessions of celebrities who were invited to their shows and then ended up being mistreated and humiliated. Stern forced some to make up kinky sexual stories about themselves, while Ellen had a habit of bringing up intimate leaked photos or paparazzi shots to "elaborate on them". The show in the game was obviously exaggerated, but accurately showcased the reality of controversial shows.
Hmm ok i can see that, i've always heard that Ellen was a piece of shit (never watched her only saw some clips)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
GGGB - The Official Guide v0.4 (Alpha) is available for my $5 patrons. Features drawing session with Dave, massage from Jasmin, meeting Natasha, dinner with Eric's family (Arthur naughty under the table) and the start of the Instagram career.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think it was a reference to The Howard Stern Show, Ellen Show and other similar sleazy talk shows with creepy hosts. There are many confessions of celebrities who were invited to their shows and then ended up being mistreated and humiliated. Stern forced some to make up kinky sexual stories about themselves, while Ellen had a habit of bringing up intimate leaked photos or paparazzi shots to "elaborate on them". The show in the game was obviously exaggerated, but accurately showcased the reality of controversial shows.
Yeah, I was always disappointed that Ash didn't have the option to stand up for herself when her cam girl career was revealed, the way she stood up for herself when the host tried to guilt her about her modelling career and the hot billboard. I actually had to skip the scene for cam girl Ash, just couldn't stand to see her humiliated like that.

Wisling

Apr 19, 2018
  • Rarely, outdated video drivers have been known to cause issues with some Ren'Py games depending on the version engine that was used. Try updating them.
  • You can also try moving over the Ren'Py files (not game files) from a working game over to the one in GGGB to see if that fixes it.
Sadly neither works.

Thanks for advice

Wisling

Apr 19, 2018
Did you extract the appropriate version of the game for your OS and running its executible? Have you tried a different archiver (e.g. ) to extract the game files? Did you check to see if any of your antivirus programs are preventing it from running? Do you have room for game? Have you tried redownloading it again to make sure it wasn't corrupted somehow? GGGB uses the tried and true Ren'Py engine. It's incredibly stable and there's basically nothing to it to get it to run. Hope you can resolve the problem by looking into one of these suggestions. Good luck and cheers!

Edit: Added the 7z link.
I found the problem - the issue was with the graphics driver.

While it WAS updated to the newest version, something blocked the game, the solution was to simply disable the graphics drivers.

Thanks

Reactions: Back

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Man, this game truly is so amazing. I keep coming back to it and discovering new things!

I think there's a DP scene with Dave and Jack or Doug. Anyone know how to get that?

Also, is there any Doug content beyond the 4 (?) times you hook up to fuck at Ashley's? There's no Doug ending, right?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Man, this game truly is so amazing. I keep coming back to it and discovering new things!

I think there's a DP scene with Dave and Jack or Doug. Anyone know how to get that?

Also, is there any Doug content beyond the 4 (?) times you hook up to fuck at Ashley's? There's no Doug ending, right?
If Eric’s sister is a good girl and stays away from Tyrone, then she will date Doug in her ending.

Reactions: yagha22

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

There is no specific Doug ending. As bonerland mentioned he does make an appearance in epilouge if Iris is good.
You can explore a relationship with Doug but it ends soon.

For the 3some with Dave
1. Be his GF. Be true with him
2. Be adventurous and guide him to accept an open relationship
3. You get this option by using dildo's in front of Dave.
4. Option opens up to have 3some with women or man.
5. Male Partner options are those you have slept with only.

Reactions: yagha22

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks a lot! Crazy how just a little decision like using the dildo can lead up to a totally different scene, haha.

Last question, are there any scenes with Jack's brother or the landwhale's boyfriend?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks a lot! Crazy how just a little decision like using the dildo can lead up to a totally different scene, haha.

Last question, are there any scenes with Jack's brother or the landwhale's boyfriend?
You have no idea how one decision gives you another ending of leads to another scene. I love the repeatability of this game.

There is scene with Jack brother.
If you have slept with Jack & Tyronne, Jack will propose a 3some with Tyronne. If you agree at around the end Tyronne will instead offer you a chance to join him & Jack's brother instead. Only scene I know of with brother.

No scene (sexual) with landwhale or her BF.

Consider that a missed opportunity. In fact there are so many more story extentions that Dev can make with side/NPC characters if Dev decides to return to this game. The characters themselves are pretty well set up.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. When I mute all sounds in the menu it doesn't mute the menu music. I tried again and it worked.
  2. Can you make the changelog more descriptive? What does the DLC mean exactly.
  3. Need a lot more than 9 pages for saves.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Feedback
  1. When I mute all sounds in the menu it doesn't mute the menu music. I tried again and it worked.
  2. Can you make the changelog more descriptive? What does the DLC mean exactly.
  3. Need a lot more than 9 pages for saves.
DLC is gamespeak for DownLoadableContent. Basically additional game play which was not included in original game. GGGB DLC is Jasmine content.

Reactions: Meowmadam
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes