ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do Ash/Dave actually appear in ORS or is it just the mention?
Currently it's just a mention. When asked about her fiance's whereabouts Jess says Dave is "abroad presenting an exhibition for a couple weeks", so there's a chance he'll make an appearance down the road. Ashleys is "abroad doing consulting for a big company" (she got her marketing degree) and in this case duration isn't specified, so who knows.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Did a good girl playtrough with Jessica romance recently and for the first time ever i could afford that expesive car, had like 15 money at this point, was so surprised, but if you go good, dont bother with tattoos(piercing is free i think) and support your instagram(no need to whore yourself) you get so much money saved up, scholarship helps too i guess but i dont really know how much money study eats and its not like you need it to get a job.
At the end good girl gets a gf/bf nice sport car, great job, you can also be a model and get on tv, i had like 10-11 fame around epiloge, the only thing i failed is i did not get opportunity to fix the dad(i skipped his talk and declined his "sleepover" so there was not enought points to push him to get a job), i went to the gym at some point for Jasmine scene instead of studying and you need like at least 5 "study" points for scholarship(his walk cost you 1 point sadly).
Had some bugs in the dialogues sometimes and my friends with benefits thingy with Eva got really weird around "go to Tyrone pool party), i was curious to see what happens on it with my setup, but Ashley talks about Eva in such a weird way for no reason if you "dominated" her once in bed, "should i take Eve with me? She is my bitch now so she will do what i say" or somehing like that, instantly reminded me about Louise since i never saw this dialogue before in GGGB.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I also always found it funny how weird Eva portrayed lesbian hook ups in terms of cheating in this game.
I dont think you get a single "bad" point for cheating with Eva and the way Ashley can just manipulate her with "we are just friends you know, "girlfrends" can fuck each other" and then, for the first time in all my playtroughs, when she says "i'm in love with you" i just go "chillax bruh, dont forget we are just friends, lets keep fucking" and Eve just forgets her "love" instantly and never brings it up, you just keep fucking her until you get with Jessica and she does not call you out on that weirdness, "i can fuck you while you are with Dave, but since i'm with Jessica we cant anymore, i'm serious about her", while Eve was with Dave all this time, so fucking weird.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
you just keep fucking her until you get with Jessica and she does not call you out on that weirdness, "i can fuck you while you are with Dave, but since i'm with Jessica we cant anymore, i'm serious about her", while Eve was with Dave all this time, so fucking weird.
It's mostly because good Jess get the princess treatment much like Holly in ORS -- Ashley and the game itself will automatically block all options/routes which could lead to Jess getting cheated on. But yeah, it does lead to some odd situations.

Reactions: Lemix

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
It's mostly because good Jess get the princess treatment much like Holly in ORS -- Ashley and the game itself will automatically block all options/routes which could lead to Jess getting cheated on. But yeah, it does lead to some odd situations.
I'm more lenient to Jessica to be honest, you have to work for it to happen and her romance becomes official almost at the end of the game, infact i was thinking i missed something this time(havent played in a while) since there was no option to move together(probably gated behind bad Jess, i just dont remember) and it did not felt like we were even a thing right until the end(i've seen more Eve then her lol).
Holly on the other hand is indeed feel like a princess, that initial choice with Holly/Alison "date" is so one sided, you gain literally nothing if you go with Alison exept for some selfies and the chance to use "horny" dialogue when you meet her and Cherry at the bar.
It's also always feels like the game tries to guilt trip you whenever you ignore her in any way, i personally wasnt into her that much, i recently did her romance path for the first time and she is like the standart "innocent girl that need some guidence", probably author self insert(no hate on that point, but its pretty obvious).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
infact i was thinking i missed something this time(havent played in a while) since there was no option to move together(probably gated behind bad Jess, i just dont remember)
Yeah, IIRC moving in with Jess only happens if Jess stays rebellious and doesn't patch things up with her parents.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I just did another playtrought were i was in love with Eva and went to Tyrone with her, that event made Eva and Ashley relationship in some kind of "friends with benefits" thingy because of both of them having BBC fetish now so Jessica out of nowhere confessed her love to me even tho before that she rejected me because of Eva, so i agreed with her and she cockblocked my BBC thingy lol, that the power of "love" i guess, then i tried to reject her and got railroaded into Jasmine love path, but it got buggy with her and i still got Tyrone ending.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes