Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I didn't play this game too much because after I tried it, I heard about OSR and I liked it much more than GGGB, but since Eva releasing chapters every 8 months now I decided to give it another go and I have to say, I got some new appreciation for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
In terms of Incest, what do you get with that?
To clarify.
Is it the father or a brother?
Father...
Can you just go that route and end that way without being with anyone else?
... and yes!

There is also content with the mother and another father-daughter relationship you can trigger, but given what you asked I don't think these routes will be interesting for you. Both are more about bad Ash and sharing and definetely not about exclusive relationship.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it the father or a brother? Can you just go that route and end that way without being with anyone else?
Father, and sadly no, because you gotta make love to Eric to make sure you have enough Good points to get the Dad's best path. Unless someone can tell us the best way without doing it, then please do.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
How can you get a good Ash do the thing in the spoiler? Also what new content have we got with Jasmin and Nat DLC's?
You have to be in an open relationship with Eric and when you have "skype sex" you have to tell him how you want dick or tell him about your sexual encounters. I think you need to have some bad points for it but not much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never explored the Jasmin stuff but with Nat you can have threesome with her boyfriend and have sex with her if you are into girls or have a threesome with Dave or Jack and her

Last edited:

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I haven't played GGGB in a long time. I forgot how much I loved this game. So many paths and Endings.
I thought I'd make some Fanart.

I tried making Jasmine; I lucked out finding her tattoos off Google.

View attachment 2155115 View attachment 2155116 View attachment 2155194 View attachment 2155195
Damn! That looks amazing...did you use DAZ3D? And if so:
A: Are you working on other characters from GGGB? Please do... ;)
B: Can you upload the files?

Merry Christmas!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, is it possible to have a threesome with Eric and another girl without fucking said girl first? Also, is Eric threesome stuff only exists with Beta Eric or PTSD Eric has it as well?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Guys, is it possible to have a threesome with Eric and another girl without fucking said girl first? Also, is Eric threesome stuff only exists with Beta Eric or PTSD Eric has it as well?
You can have a threesome with Eric and Nat if he is "chad Eric" but I think you have to have a previous "relation" with her.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You can have a threesome with Eric and Nat if he is "chad Eric" but I think you have to have a previous "relation" with her.
That "relation" is Ashley threesome with Nat and her boyfriend, right? I tried the NatxAshley scene after clubbing, but still didn't get Eric threesome with her.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Damn! That looks amazing...did you use DAZ3D? And if so:
A: Are you working on other characters from GGGB? Please do... ;)
B: Can you upload the files?

Merry Christmas!
Merry Xmas.

Yeah it's Daz. Nah no other characters. this was just a one off. Too busy with my own game.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes