msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thank you!

Ok... I tried everything I could to get the scene of the wedding with Jack and nothing... I played the game 7 times now naughty or good girl and nothing at all... I don't know how to get his wedding ending scene...
1. Everytime Ash meets Jack show interest.
2. Accept his advances during 1st vist to gym.
3. During Jess birthday party flirt and kiss Jack.
4. During bar meeting with Tyrone, Eve & Iris choose blue options.
5. Get a belly piercing or one tattoo (not compulsory but helps additional affection).
6. At beach don't invite anyone else and flirt & put sunscreen on Jack (all the way).
7. After paparazzi photo published choose second option when asked about it by Jack & accept date.

You are now on Jack Path. Choose blue options all the time and you are set.
1. Whenever asked choose loving or GF options.
2. NEVER hookup with Tyrone. Can have a business relationship but no sexual. Avoid pool party at Tyrone. If you go don't participate & leave before end.
3. Better to be single but no issues if you are in a relationship. need to break them off before committing to Jack.

Will lead to Jack ending & wedding

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
5. Get a belly piercing or one tattoo (not compulsory but helps additional affection).
6. At beach don't invite anyone else and flirt & put sunscreen on Jack (all the way).
7. After paparazzi photo published choose second option when asked about it by Jack & accept date.

2. NEVER hookup with Tyrone. Can have a business relationship but no sexual. Avoid pool party at Tyrone. If you go don't participate & leave before end.
3. Better to be single but no issues if you are in a relationship. need to break them off before committing to Jack.

Thank you so much!

You GGGB gif is it the Daddy girl ending?

Reactions: msleomac

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Yup. But there are other sig in the thread if you are interested. For each LI or combined.
Man even that ending is hard, I get either locked in refuse for the first-night incest sex or it happens but then I get locked in the 'it's wrong' answer lol. I tried the walkthrough but it's not as well explained as your explanation and those schemas don't make to me

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Man even that ending is hard, I get either locked in refuse for the first-night incest sex or it happens but then I get locked in the 'it's wrong' answer lol. I tried the walkthrough but it's not as well explained as your explanation and those schemas don't make to me
The best Bernard/Dad ending is locked behind a pretty high Good points requirement. manscout posted the guide a while back when I asked if there was a way to get the ending without fucking Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spirox

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As Samovych Hydzinski mentioned Dad route is simple.
1. Choose Blue options when interacting with Dad.
2. Avoid any relationship with Arthur.
3. If you get 25GP you begin relationship with Dad & 30 you get option to get pregnant.
4. Not dealbreaker if you are in relationship with anyone else but need to break up with them to continue with dad.

There are paths where you can continue affair with dad but no pregnancy.

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
As Samovych Hydzinski mentioned Dad route is simple.
1. Choose Blue options when interacting with Dad.
2. Avoid any relationship with Arthur.
3. If you get 25GP you begin relationship with Dad & 30 you get option to get pregnant.
4. Not dealbreaker if you are in relationship with anyone else but need to break up with them to continue with dad.

There are paths where you can continue affair with dad but no pregnancy.
See this GP thing made sense in the start when you tell him to forget about her (Mom) but then I had the 'kiss him' option in red so I thought I needed to be more Evil in order to be more depraved and less moral to sleep with him again that was my logic... yeah game mechanics are weird.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
See this GP thing made sense in the start when you tell him to forget about her (Mom) but then I had the 'kiss him' option in red so I thought I needed to be more Evil in order to be more depraved and less moral to sleep with him again that was my logic... yeah game mechanics are weird.
Well, in what world does kissing your biological father acceptable and moral anyway? Of course it's going to be a red choice. Incestuous relationship aside, the Dad route is wholesome and romantic overall, so no way it's relegated to Bad Ash.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If you still have trouble, here's the guide manscout made. Do note that you don't have to get drawn by Dave, getting tattoos and piercings, and getting popular. Those are just his personal preferences. The key is to attend Jack's party early, though I'm not sure you have to attend Tyrone's as well. Haven't tested that yet.

Sure, was not difficult compared to some stuff I did before in this game (bimbo ash dad route still the one I'm most proud of since it is even glitchy since missing some art for certain scenes)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At that point you are in the Dad route and you have 25 Good Points so you should be able to keep it going without any problems, I don't think there are any other mandatory losses of good points, but you can most likely make up for them by picking nice options during interviews if you keep the fame route going.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The path for Dad is meant to be vanilla/true love. The Dad character is the sweetest and vanilla LI of all the LI in the game (excluding good Eve). You will understand when you play the path. And trust me you will like it.Again you can play the same path as a bad girl - sleeping around, tattoos, drugs. But if you commit to Dad and avoid Arthur you get Dad ending.

The great thing about this game is that the various LI are different enough & their respective paths are different enough to play this AVN again and again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Simponia

Apr 26, 2023
Why there's no music? I played until until moment where Ashley becomes drug dealer and still no music.
Is there a way to fix this?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I also typically have her get pissed and break up with Eric when he announces his plans to go to Somalia, but this isn't strictly necessary, it just allows her to get with Jack without cheating.
Honestly, there's no way to get to Jack without cheating on Eric . That scene with Jack at the gym jacuzzi is a must—not to mention kissing him during the party, so poor Eric has to get cucked in some way.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Hey man, after the Truth and Dare (bar meeting), does Ash have to accept Jack's "invitation"?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, there's no way to get to Jack without cheating on Eric . That scene with Jack at the gym jacuzzi is a must—not to mention kissing him during the party, so poor Eric has to get cucked in some way.
You don't have to cheat on Eric, Jack's real entry point to his route is after the beach trip. Don't be completely antagonistic to Jack and have your Ash say she loved the limelight of being photographed by the papparazi, he should then invite Ash for a date and if that date goes well and Ash isn't in a serious relationship with anyone else, you should be able to get in a serious relationship with Jack in the lategame.

• Thinking Face

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it possible to play as a completely good person, faithful to Eric? Or it would be a very boring game?
Definitely. Best Eric's route is romantic and pretty vanilla compared to others. If you consider that boring, then it's probably not for you.

I recommend you to still try it. It's very wholesome.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You don't have to cheat on Eric, Jack's real entry point to his route is after the beach trip. Don't be completely antagonistic to Jack and have your Ash say she loved the limelight of being photographed by the papparazi, he should then invite Ash for a date and if that date goes well and Ash isn't in a serious relationship with anyone else, you should be able to get in a serious relationship with Jack in the lategame.
If you don't mind, can you write a guide that doesn't require cheating on Eric—including the jacuzzi and the kiss at Jess's party?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Definitely. Best Eric's route is romantic and pretty vanilla compared to others. If you consider that boring, then it's probably not for you.

I recommend you to still try it. It's very wholesome.
That's one of the things that I actually really enjoy about this game. There are good and wholesome endings for a lot of the characters. Ashley can be a positive force and help to improve the lives of people that are on self destructive paths.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes