CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I am currently in a really slutty playthrough basically sleeping with everyone except dave who was the only one to reject me and also corrupting Eva. There was a scene with Jack that he says he likes my blonde hair even though i don't have blonde hair nor did i do a boobjob. I also seem to be wearing the clothes shown in the the first blond hair pic. Is this a known bug? Also is there a possible career as a model with keeping your dignity? I would be interested in trying being successful and famous without being a cheating slut in another playthrough but not sure if it's possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: linyuran

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am currently in a really slutty playthrough basically sleeping with everyone except dave who was the only one to reject me and also corrupting Eva. There was a scene with Jack that he says he likes my blonde hair even though i don't have blonde hair nor did i do a boobjob. I also seem to be wearing the clothes shown in the the first blond hair pic. Is this a known bug? Also is there is a possible career as a model with keeping your dignity? I would be interested in trying being successful and famous without being a cheating slut in another playthrough but not sure if it's possible.
yup its possible. but takes a little juggling.
1. study when possible. this ensures you graduate
2. continue posting in insta. try to mix your photos. you can go slutty to increase your fame
3. when faced with papparazzi don't outright reject or love it.
4. dance with tyronne in club when presented with chance which will get you music videos.
5. going to tyronne party is optional if you go don't participate in pool activities.
6. don't let jack or tyronne film you if you are in relationship with them.
i think thats it. not 100%sure

you should get 12 fame and get on tv and be a good girl. you also have the option to be working and graduate on a full scholarship while being a model. possible to be in any relationship.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
yup its possible. but takes a little juggling.
1. study when possible. this ensures you graduate
2. continue posting in insta. try to mix your photos. you can go slutty to increase your fame
3. when faced with papparazzi don't outright reject or love it.
4. dance with tyronne in club when presented with chance which will get you music videos.
5. going to tyronne party is optional if you go don't participate in pool activities.
6. don't let jack or tyronne film you if you are in relationship with them.
i think thats it. not 100%sure

you should get 12 fame and get on tv and be a good girl. you also have the option to be working and graduate on a full scholarship while being a model. possible to be in any relationship.
Thanks for the reply. I am a bit unsure of what 3 refers to but i have an idea. I wonder if i should take bookstore job in this playthrough and whether or not you need tatoos to succeed on insta. In insta i really want to avoid choosing slutty options. Basically the idea is to see how far a good girl can get in that world without moral compromises so Tyrone and Jack are out. If possible i would like not to drop a single good point. I doubt getting 12 fame is feasible by being that nice though so maybe i should just compromise not showing any boobs or pussy in public and not having a relationship with more than one person during the whole playthrough.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I am a bit unsure of what 3 refers to but i have an idea. I wonder if i should take bookstore job in this playthrough and whether or not you need tatoos to succeed on insta. In insta i really want to avoid choosing slutty options. Basically the idea is to see how far a good girl can get in that world without moral compromises so Tyrone and Jack are out. If possible i would like not to drop a single good point. I doubt getting 12 fame is feasible by being that nice though so maybe i should just compromise not showing any boobs or pussy in public and not having a relationship with more than one person during the whole playthrough.
No 3 is beach visit with Jack & Jess. Yes take the bookstore job as it helps with Nat route. The points I mentioned are for good girl but you won't get the full 12 fame for TV interview. I think the max is 10.

You can be in more than one relationship and still be a good girl but again its a compromise in choosing the best option. In fact pure good girl is also fun unlike most games. Thats why I love this game. There are so many meaningful choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CuteTrapFeet

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Regarding Jack's good path, is there a way for Ash becoming his girlfriend without getting addicted? I once played that route, and she ended up sucking a gangsta's dick for a fix lmao.
Yup basically interact with Jack everytime you get. Choose blue options & when presented with choice "show" your interest.
After beach scene on being asked about paparazzi choose middle path.
Don't go for 3some with Jess & don't enter relationship with Tyrone
For the drugs its simple. During Jess birthday celebration reject drugs firmly and stick to it. You can even help Jess come out of it. Avoid interaction with gang members.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
No 3 is beach visit with Jack & Jess. Yes take the bookstore job as it helps with Nat route. The points I mentioned are for good girl but you won't get the full 12 fame for TV interview. I think the max is 10.

You can be in more than one relationship and still be a good girl but again its a compromise in choosing the best option. In fact pure good girl is also fun unlike most games. Thats why I love this game. There are so many meaningful choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right. The choices are all meaningful and plentiful. Honestly it feels like an infinite amount of possibilities but it's hard to keep track especially with a limited number of saves.

Reactions: msleomac

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Regarding Jack's good path, is there a way for Ash becoming his girlfriend without getting addicted? I once played that route, and she ended up sucking a gangsta's dick for a fix lmao.
Yeah, the good Jack path is probably my favorite outcome for Ash. He turns out to be a really nice guy, and you can absolutely have Ash be a good girl and they end up in a healthy relationship. The easiest way to get there is pick up enough bad points early that he sends her a dick pick when they first start messaging each other, I think you need 5. You want him to hit on her rather than Eva when they go to his gym together. After that, like msleomac said, just always pick blue options with him, show interest in him, and avoid the gang bangers and don't do drugs when Jess or Jack offers them. I also typically have her get pissed and break up with Eric when he announces his plans to go to Somalia, but this isn't strictly necessary, it just allows her to get with Jack without cheating.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You are right. The choices are all meaningful and plentiful. Honestly it feels like an infinite amount of possibilities but it's hard to keep track especially with a limited number of saves.
Yeah. But this is one of those games where you don't exactly get bored trying a new path because there is just enough differences. Very few games like that

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
great game just wish it had some pregnancy to go with all this incest.
there is pregnancy in this game. just need to commit at the end With Dad or Boss or BF.
there is also an ambiguous special ending where you have no idea who father of Ash baby is.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yeah, the good Jack path is probably my favorite outcome for Ash. He turns out to be a really nice guy, and you can absolutely have Ash be a good girl and they end up in a healthy relationship. The easiest way to get there is pick up enough bad points early that he sends her a dick pick when they first start messaging each other, I think you need 5. You want him to hit on her rather than Eva when they go to his gym together. After that, like msleomac said, just always pick blue options with him, show interest in him, and avoid the gang bangers and don't do drugs when Jess or Jack offers them. I also typically have her get pissed and break up with Eric when he announces his plans to go to Somalia, but this isn't strictly necessary, it just allows her to get with Jack without cheating.
Yup basically interact with Jack everytime you get. Choose blue options & when presented with choice "show" your interest.
After beach scene on being asked about paparazzi choose middle path.
Don't go for 3some with Jess & don't enter relationship with Tyrone
For the drugs its simple. During Jess birthday celebration reject drugs firmly and stick to it. You can even help Jess come out of it. Avoid interaction with gang members.
Thanks for the advice. I read the Jack route on the scene guide and thought Ash has to snort coke to get enough bad points lmao.

Reactions: msleomac

delajaco2030

Apr 18, 2021
I'm having some trouble, after beating the game once I opened the walkthrough to see what I missed and apparently there is a path where Eva and Ashley go to Jessica's party and I can figure out how to do it

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having some trouble, after beating the game once I opened the walkthrough to see what I missed and apparently there is a path where Eva and Ashley go to Jessica's party and I can figure out how to do it
Let Eva be seduced by Jack when they go to his gym (Ash needs to have less than 5 bad points otherwise Jack will try to seduce her instead of Eva, also don't pick the blue text option after leaving the gym), and then agree to go to Jessica's party, Eva will already be there.

delajaco2030

Apr 18, 2021
Let Eva be seduced by Jack when they go to his gym (Ash needs to have less than 5 bad points otherwise Jack will try to seduce her instead of Eva, also don't pick the blue text option after leaving the gym), and then agree to go to Jessica's party, Eva will already be there.
Okay that helped me get her there but now I can't get the option to get get wasted

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes